Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there. I've been lurking on this board for a couple months collecting information on my upcoming Mazda6 purchase, and since I have one now, and there doesn't seem to be a lot of info about the Sepang Green color, I thought I'd share.

My husband and I had been planning on buying me a Mazda6 in April or May but an accident a couple weeks ago - not my fault! - totalled my current car ('99 Nissan Sentra) and the Mazda6 purchase was moved up.

So two weeks ago, we placed an order for a Steel Gray Mazda6s with every option available (except the chrome accent package). We were told it would take 6 weeks to deliver, and of course, found ourselves in a bind because we'd have to make do with sharing one car for that time.

Luckily, our dealership took delivery of a Sepang Green Mazda6s yesterday with all the options we want (but including the chrome accent package). We went to take a look at it and we LOVE the color. Pictures don't do it justice. It's a beautiful rich silvery-green-grey color, and it doesn't look washed out at all like the similar greenish/silver color does on other types of cars. Plus, the color looks really sharp with the chrome accents, because they don't stand out as much. So we went ahead and bought it! So I have my car 4 weeks early, thank goodness.

My husband will be taking pictures of it over the weekend, so if you'd like I can post them when I get a chance.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Reading Topic: I got my Sepang Green Mazda6 yesterday!

Are you suuuuuuure you didn't trash you car on purpose so you could get the Mazda6 sooner?? ;)

Just kidding obviously. Congratulations and I look forward to seeing your mysterious Sepang Green 6 soon.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Reading Topic: I got my Sepang Green Mazda6 yesterday!

The sepang green is gorgeous!!! I was shocked when I saw how nice it looked!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts