Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah...I took out all the panels in my trunk. I went for a drive with the seats down and and the panels out. I had to check if a window was open because it was so loud. There is some major opportunity for sound deadening. When the turbo spooled up the trunk got so loud. I'm sure it's the exhaust but it sounded like a window being open on the freeway. I'm going to buy some RAAMAT i think and some Ensolite.

I also painted my exhaust because I hate how it sticks out. I used some engine paint. Check it out.

Pictures of my rear

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just noticed I didn't dry the bumper really well. Sorry.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Please tell me this site hasn't gone to the "keyword underline anywhere you get near it link to an advertiser" scheme - that would suck - bad.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Please tell me this site hasn't gone to the "keyword underline anywhere you get near it link to an advertiser" scheme - that would suck - bad.
[/b]

seems so, fuck :( I hate that shit

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damnit. I thought it was a cookie I had downloaded or something. That sucks!

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Yeah I get tons of thoseon the Celica forums. Pretty annoying.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Gotta love it when the mods / owners find a way to make more money.... In most every case with as many users as we have on the site daily.... the banner ads are enough...

Guess they need new mazdas to drive... So here come the lovely spams.. cookies.. and other shit to destroy the forums.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts