Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well, sorta my twin. I'm the dirty one on the left. We're both non-sport, horribly stock, and he's gotta have at least 20% or darker tint. That's where it ended - hes an MTX i4 with no sunroof. I didnt look in too much....i guess I could have pretended I was lost and thought it was my car.

This is the parking lot where i park everyday for work. I started noticing this 6 shortly after i got mine, but I am assuming the owner lives in the dorms at OU, because it stays in the same place for a week at a time. I've been parking next to him everyday, because what self-respecting 6 owner would ding its own twin?

Is this along the lines of 6 stalking? :goon:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well if he's anything like I think he is, he will invite you right over for tea and scrumpets! :D

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
WHOA. Not trying to be a peeping tom/pervert....besides I'm a girl, I can never ever technically be labeled a pervert.
[/b]
A non sport 6 voyeur! :laugh:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pervert, voyeur, whatever. I'm just "finding new friends..." Gah - make me seem sooo dirty.

Skirt? OMG - now you're bashing our non-sport-ness! Leave my "forbidden friend" alone. :nono:

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
We are all 6 voyuers, that's why we have the garage, car domain pages, etc!

·
Registered
979 Posts
I would have to say that you are an official stalker now.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Go say hi!
IF it's a guy, and you have the same car, I think you'll hit it off nicely.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Your triplet works in my office. Hers is black stock non-sport too. I used to have a Redfire twin in the garage til I modded the shit out of mine.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
WHOA. Not trying to be a peeping tom/pervert....besides I'm a girl, I can never ever technically be labeled a pervert.
[/b]
Eh I beg to differ I get followed alot by bitches so you cant say that. Just my experience.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Eh I beg to differ I get followed alot by bitches so you cant say that. Just my experience.
[/b]
I think she was joking... everyone is a pervert at somepoint in there life.

And at OU... never park close to someone that goes to school there. One dark night (or even possibly during the day) bad things can happen. Damn alcoholic OU kids. I have friends there...we get along nicely... :cheers:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Well, sorta my twin. I'm the dirty one on the left. We're both non-sport, horribly stock, and he's gotta have at least 20% or darker tint. That's where it ended - hes an MTX i4 with no sunroof. I didnt look in too much....i guess I could have pretended I was lost and thought it was my car.

This is the parking lot where i park everyday for work. I started noticing this 6 shortly after i got mine, but I am assuming the owner lives in the dorms at OU, because it stays in the same place for a week at a time. I've been parking next to him everyday, because what self-respecting 6 owner would ding its own twin?

Is this along the lines of 6 stalking? :goon:
[/b]
I don't think I'd park next to it. If the guy goes to Norman Junior College, I'm sure he's gay and those guys ding their own all the time......

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
21 Participants
msumlin
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing