Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im happy so far with the painted parts I did myself I like it alot better than my previous setup here are before and after pixs. I did fenders over kandy charcoal grey br lip kandy charcoal grey, along with mirror covers and spolier , color matched my rims lapis blue lip. pix dont due it justice cant see the kandy flakes. but here ya go 4 now still planning on painting roof pillars that foolow down to the hood I was wondering if anyone is good with photoshop maybe I can show you what I want I know Ill be the first to attempt this but hey what the hell

BEFORE

AND AFTER

SOME IN THE SUNLIGHT AFTER WASH

MY VERSION OF LED AUDI LIGHTS HIDDEN BEHIND MY GRILL DURING DAY SO YOU CANT SEE IT TELL ME WUT U THINK

·
Registered
214 Posts
Dude, that's hot. How much was the flare fenders with labor? Love the wide-body look.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
QUOTE (Iluv2zmzm @ Sep 30 2008, 01:13 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1448333
whoaa that is so sexy, i luv it!!! :yesnod: :drool:

how much did that run ya?

i like the matching wheel lip, i was thinking about painting my chrome lip copper i think you convinced me to do it :yesnod:[/b]
it only cost 300$ and the rims were 500 bought them off a friend who had it on is g35 i know if you get your rims painted the best way is to get it color matched get dupont paint if your planning on doin this yourself

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
QUOTE (jsmazda6 @ Sep 30 2008, 06:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1448555
Dude, that's hot. How much was the flare fenders with labor? Love the wide-body look.[/b]
to be honest with you bro i got into a car accident hit and run, took my car to a place that doest widebody or flaring and told them just to make me flares on the fenders and to just keep the check cuz the insurace cuts them off like 5000. It only cost them 1500 to do it since they are not making a compllete widebody I had them even throuw in my 500 deductable hEE HEE!

QUOTE (fairplay89 @ Sep 30 2008, 07:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1448576
Kind of a side note but where did you get your fog lights? I saw a set kind of like those on ebay, but I hear ebay's fogs are shitty.[/b]
they are not from ebay did them myself they are led strip hid them behind billet grill so yo cant see them you can pick them up at autzone or fkagen

·
Registered
704 Posts
I say you polish/wax that bitch, and get someone to take some nice pics of it. Because honestly, I don't think those pics are doing your work justice!

The ride is sex man.

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
The Billet grille in the corners has gotta go...

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
no pun intended, but for some reason i dont think the work on your car was done with great quality jusdging by the pictures. It looks kind of half assed. I've seen some awesome body work and paint, and in pictures it looks like an ok job. It's an awesome idea though, I just don't feel like it was done with the best quality.

·
Registered
594 Posts
QUOTE (6iX SPEED @ Sep 30 2008, 07:42 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1448980
no pun intended, but for some reason i dont think the work on your car was done with great quality jusdging by the pictures. It looks kind of half assed. I've seen some awesome body work and paint, and in pictures it looks like an ok job. It's an awesome idea though, I just don't feel like it was done with the best quality.[/b]
I love the car and the work youve done with it but it might just be me but i think with the painted blue lip on the rims would look better if the wide body flares matched the car. I think its just to much charcaol and blue and different spots. but great work tho

·
Registered
771 Posts
i have a twin....!

yo man ur car is lookin bad ass.......im sorry but its like you can read my mind! i wanted to get the tenzo's and custom paint the blue lip... and the whole LED strip thing lol. I want u to change those tails tho....get the ones i have, it will suit it nicely.

·
Registered
222 Posts
God that looks amazing. Great color combination, its a perfect mix of blue and black imo

·
Registered
213 Posts
i love it! but i would get ur eylids painted to match!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Man i love you car, we got to kick it maybe drive around. Well hit up some meets real soon, i will give you a call.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts