Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: I finally own a Mazda6

No emblems on the door....and it definately is a 6 cyl.

I think Mazda decided to leave them off this year.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Replying to Topic 'I finally own a Mazda6'

Originally posted by NyceP26

Originally posted by dawei213

Man does the lapis blue look nice too! You might wanna check out the sports grill.  I just got one and it looks SWEEET! Congrats![/b]
Whats the cost on one of those things anyway? I was looking more towards the Auto Exe grille. Looks mean and very sleek.[/b][/quote]

I got mine from my dealer at cost (like $151 or something). You can try to get it from them for at cost or little higher then that at retail. Either that or you can try www.mazdastuff.com .

check out this pic of a lapis blue with the sports grill.... pic is near the bottem.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view...&tree=Mazda%206

·
Registered
981 Posts
Replying to Topic 'I finally own a Mazda6'

Originally posted by dawei213

Originally posted by NyceP26

Whats the cost on one of those things anyway? I was looking more towards the Auto Exe grille. Looks mean and very sleek.[/b]
I got mine from my dealer at cost (like $151 or something). You can try to get it from them for at cost or little higher then that at retail. Either that or you can try www.mazdastuff.com .
[/b][/quote]
Or Mazdaformance for 150.00. Supposed to be really easy to install.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Reading Topic: I fin

Nice job on the pics, Peter. I especially like the first one, which shows the perspective from "pavement level." :cool:

What part of Connecticut are you in? I can understand if you don't want to be specific, but just a general location would be nice. I'm in the Hartford area.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

I'm actually located in Stamford. I am usually up in the Hartford area with my other car, a Nissan Sentra SE-R. I'll be up there this weekend actually.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts

*Drool, drool, drool, drool, drool* *wiping keyboard* sexy sexy sexy sixy Those pics are beautiful, I especially like the seond, thats wallpaper-esque! Congrats on one of the best 6's ever, since its Lapis Blue and all ;)

·
Registered
103 Posts

lol.. keep on drooling mazda_gremliyn. Nice ride NyceP26 and good luck with the car!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

Drool is good as long as it stays on you :D

Thanks guys for all the kind words.

My plan is to keep it simple, clean, and very PIMP.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts