Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally I got my car. Thanks to the help of John Sciascia at Angiuli Mazda in Staten Island I am the proud owner of a 2004 Mazda 6S Lapis Blue. Leather, Bose, Moonroof, Spoiler, 17" wheels, Airbags, SAB.

Picked her up with 6 miles on the dash. Because John busted his ass getting me the car I felt it was only right to take the man out to a nice dinner with some friends. Just don't think of salemans as "salesman" some of them are actually nice hearted people. Thanks a million and one times John you really came through on this one.

Enough talk lets see what she looks like :D



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
683 Posts
Reading Topic: I finally own a Mazda6

man those pictures are awesome... what kinda camera is that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,885 Posts
Reading Topic: I finally own a Mazda6

Beautiful car, man. Welcome to the owner's club. :)

Maybe it's the light but the lapis looks a little different... is it different from the 03's? Looks awesome. Bring 'er by to the NE meets whenever we have the next one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Replying to Topic 'I finally own a Mazda6'

QUOTE
Originally posted by chikoo


            amazing pictures......
congrats!!!!

manual or ATX?[/b]
Real men drive Manuals :D

I took those pictures with a Canon Powershot A300. I have a better camera but this one fits in the arm rest cubby hole better. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Replying to Topic 'I finally own a Mazda6'

QUOTE
Originally posted by Absolut


            Congrats!  For some reason I can't see the pics but it might be because I am at work and they are blocking your web port (9999).[/b]
Send me an email and I will send you the pictures.

[email protected]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
248 Posts
Replying to Topic 'I finally own a Mazda6'

QUOTE
Originally posted by NyceP26


            Finally I got my car. Thanks to the help of John Sciascia at Angiuli Mazda in Staten Island I am the proud owner of a 2004 Mazda 6S Lapis Blue. Leather, Bose, Moonroof, Spoiler, 17" wheels, Airbags, SAB.

Picked her up with 6 miles on the dash. Because John busted his ass getting me the car I felt it was only right to take the man out to a nice dinner with some friends. Just don't think of salemans as "salesman" some of them are actually nice hearted people. Thanks a million and one times John you really came through on this one.

Enough talk lets see what she looks like :D[/b]

Thanks for the kind words....It was my absolute pleasure working with u and getting u this car. Thanks again for dinner and I'll see u soon to run you against my Max....hehehe :p
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,898 Posts
Replying to Topic 'I finally own a Mazda6'

QUOTE
Originally posted by NyceP26


            QUOTE
Originally posted by Absolut


            Congrats!  For some reason I can't see the pics but it might be because I am at work and they are blocking your web port (9999).[/b]
Send me an email and I will send you the pictures.

[email protected][/b][/quote]

I sent you an email.. I guess I could wait until I got home but I have nother better to do while I am at work today :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
981 Posts
Replying to Topic 'I finally own a Mazda6'

That's the car I wanted.:love
Congratulations!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,254 Posts
Reading Topic: I finally own a Mazda6

Awesome pics. Awesome 6. Congrats.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Replying to Topic 'I finally own a Mazda6'

QUOTE
Originally posted by RustyBawl


            Congratulations.

And don't forget, you are no longer a "Future 6 Owner" ;)[/b]
I was well aware that I had to change it. :D But after the first or second post is when I actually realized that I needed to change it. Doh! All set now. Next thing I work on is a sig pic and a avatar.

Thanks for the compliments!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,161 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: I finally own a Mazda6

Man does the lapis blue look nice too! You might wanna check out the sports grill. I just got one and it looks SWEEET! Congrats!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Replying to Topic 'I finally own a Mazda6'

QUOTE
Originally posted by dawei213


            Man does the lapis blue look nice too! You might wanna check out the sports grill.  I just got one and it looks SWEEET! Congrats![/b]
Whats the cost on one of those things anyway? I was looking more towards the Auto Exe grille. Looks mean and very sleek.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: I finally own a Mazda6

Very nice. Blue rocks!

A 6s is the V6, right? Didn't you get the V6 emblems on the doors?
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top