Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry...no street racing stories in this forum

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Street race?? some lunatic tryies to follow me home and that makes it a street race? as for Bussines I dont know what you comment means

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Wow... How many words can you possibly misspell and/or misuse in one story? You should have just kept driving normal speed limit or a bit slower. He'd get tired and leave. What else is he going to do, ram you? Get his license plate next time and then take it easy and drive slow until he gets tired and passes you.

Don't provoke road rage and don't run and make him chase you if it does. And yes, i know it was your friend but that makes little difference. Plus, a toyota what? Toyota makes a lot of cars...

·
Registered
217 Posts
IBTL!!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
hey man... glock 17 cures all... point that shit in his face and watch that POS toyota begin to drift all over the place trying to get away from you... then ride on back to the LBC bumpin "Today Was A Good Day" by Ice Cube...

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
damn it's not locked yet... street racing isn't cool...

ok now that thats out of the way... if you gotta do it do it where this is no threat to life or limb other than your own... like an industrial park at 2AM...

but no matter what don't post about it here... you will be crucified...
[/b]
Yea dude, this isn't fast and the furious 3 Tokyo Drift....

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yea dude, this isn't fast and the furious 3 Tokyo Drift....
[/b]
Oh shit! that comes out on dvd today right? Time to bust out the free rental coupon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.