Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok people WTF???? I have ordered some clear corners for my '04 Mazda6 from two diff suppliers (ebay and motorweb) and they both said they had them and then they both said they where on back order and it would take like six weeks from today before they even knew if they where gonna be able to get 'em....I am the type of person who wants things now I dont care how much it is but i would love to know if someone knows where i can get a pair...i dont care about the price as long as i get em with a quickness because tha amber bulls#$t is really pissing me off.....any help would be highly appreciated

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I'll sell you mine and even ship them over night express so they will be at your door step by sat morning for a cool $1000,, and that includes shipping!!! Now thats a great deal you cant pass up cause I know you want them really badly and will pay anything so thats my offer to you!!!

·
Registered
799 Posts
I'll sell you mine and even ship them over night express so they will be at your door step by sat morning for a cool $1000,, and that includes shipping!!! Now thats a great deal you cant pass up cause I know you want them really badly and will pay anything so thats my offer to you!!! [/b]
what a rip off, you can have mine for $995

try pm'ing all the board sponsers here, see if anybody has any...

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Hey dont low ball me, I made the first offer so he's gotta take mine first!!!!! :boobs:

·
Registered
436 Posts
juat ordered some from ebay seller "carpartswholesale" for $24. Shipping to Canada ran me $30 though. Still, that's the best price I've found. They're on the way now.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Try procarparts.com

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Ok people WTF???? I have ordered some clear corners for my '04 Mazda6 from two diff suppliers (ebay and motorweb) and they both said they had them and then they both said they where on back order and it would take like six weeks from today before they even knew if they where gonna be able to get 'em....I am the type of person who wants things now I dont care how much it is but i would love to know if someone knows where i can get a pair...i dont care about the price as long as i get em with a quickness because tha amber bulls#$t is really pissing me off.....any help would be highly appreciated
[/b]
Ordered Friday, arrived Monday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts