Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys im on my way to do my first dyno even though i shoudlve done like a trillion by now! 3 FULL runs for 50 bucks :)

6i atx headers, intake, and exhaust. i would do one run on nitrous but when they crashed into my car the bottle cracked :( havent had the time to replace it lol

i hope to be at 155-160 around there....i hope so atleast lol. well im off!

ill be back by 2 clock with the results until then stay tuned!!!

-n1ghtmare

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
good luck getting that high. my baseline was 128, so going up 25-30hp with bolt ons would be hard for me. the highest i got was 133 i think, but the proto headers didn't help top end, just the mid, maybe the headers you have will help the peak #'s unlike mine?

good luck, but don't be suprised if it's under 140hp

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i just got back from the dyno! i dont have a scanner but as soon as i find one i shall post it!

before i tell you the runs there is something that i was horrified of. my air fuel ratio is at a whopping 16.90! it wasnt until i reseted the battery that i got the best run i could get! so here it goes.

before resetting battery:

first run: 129 at 6000 rpms! i was horrified i think torque was at 140

after reseted battery:

second run ( the best one ): 145.5 with 140 torque.

3rd run on 2nd gear: 138.

the first 2 were done on 3rd and for shit and giggles last one was on 2nd. i was a little disappointed i wanted to hit 150 but oh well next time for sure.

i might have to get a super afc so that it can help with the air fuel ratio according to my friend.

ONCE I GET A SCANNER ILL POST PAPER!!!

so there you have it heh thats my dyno 50 bucks for 3 FULL runs.

-n1ghtmare

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Which intake, headers, exhaust do you have?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
n1ghtmare
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing