1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i'm in Westminster with a big garage if you ever need help with anything

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello fellow O.C. heads.. dont mean to go off topic.. but since we're all around the area.. What are some good shops i could go to get car lowered and sound system? I'm originally from San Diego so I'm new to OC and the Mazda world.. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
depending on what you are looking for, and how much of a car guy you are, i'd take a look over at the MOCC forums for the springs. There are a few guys on there that do them pretty cheap, or if you want help on it, you can myself or many people over there up to do an install day.

sounds systems, no clue on shops.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
i work in irvine... theres a meet at the chase bank off of jeffery this evening (i think its this evening)

·
Registered
44 Posts
i work in irvine... theres a meet at the chase bank off of jeffery this evening (i think its this evening)
I didnt see you post till now.. Never been part of meet. My car is stock and not registered and no insurance yet so I dont wanna risk driving anywhere major for now.. I just commute from home to work only. I litteraly just bought car it this past weekend.

Im just looking to get a custom drop.. not too low something clean like 2-3" from stock level, tint and sound Then Ill be ready to meet with other mazda heads.. hahah!

Also.. bmorrisj,

What type of suspension kit or lowering kit you have on your ride? Your pic in the signature looks clean.

·
Registered
230 Posts
like how mr tea said check out the moccforums great prices and they all know what there doing plus you can meet a lot for great people

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
nice hood, why don't you want it anymore?

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i think this is one of 2 hoods that i've never had actually....no desire for a hood though, best of luck.

though why is it people sell things that are new/never opened and say the need the money? i've never really understood that, as i typically don't buy stuff if it looks like i need money rather than loosing more by buying and selling right away?

reminder for you local guys also, big Mazda day at Cal Speedway in a couple weeks. MazFest 2010 | Saturday August 14th 2010 | Official Dates and Info Coming Soon | Brought to you by the MOCC

·
Registered
41 Posts
well for me its like you have goals or a project larger than the purchase you made, you have to cancel your plans so you sell the bits and pieces that you were gathering to achieve your goal as opposed to keeping a few pieces of it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
im from redlands but grew up in westminister would not take long to get there for a meet ill be back from iraq at the end of the month but i still have to ship the mazda from hawaii by the way anyone know a shop that can give me a good deal on instal of pistons rods bore motor and seal for boost im going for 11-15 psi on my 3.0 gt 5 speed

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
i know a guy/shop that can get the parts and do the work on the engine most likely, but don't know anyone that is tackling turbo's on the V6 currently.

·
Registered
51 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
thanks mt im not doing turbos lol ive already got the mp90 supercharger almost everything i need just a few things like head studs and gaskets are what i need to compleat theres a shop that can do all the work for 3000 im looking for anything that can do it for a better price

·
Registered
51 Posts
when the builds done ill be looking at 450 hp im realy excited lol every thing ive got is custom made for the 3.0

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
the guy i use is in Redlands, i'll see what his thoughts are.

and your 3k quote is for what...just the engine build, or putting everything on the car and "making it work"?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts