Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mega addiction to driving my 6. i dont know if its the heated leather seats that i melt into, the bose sound system i rock out too, or if its the V6 with the growling intake that when i push the peddal to the floor and see tripple digits i know my blood is pumping through the cylinders in the engine and the fuel is pumping through my heart and veins. either way i have put almost 2,000 miles on my car and i have only had it since march 12th (not even a month yet) and i was also on vacation for 9 days where i wasnt able to drive it.
Can somebody please start a mazda 6 anonymous rehabilitation clinic?
heres the girl that gets me into trouble and takes all my money

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have had about 60 cars, and have had my 2009 Mazda 6 for only a month, but I have to agree with you. While mine's a fairly plain iSport, I still find it to be a very satisfying ride. So, just live with your addiction, and get out there and ZOOM!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will zoom zoom forever, before i purchased this car for several years i had a 2001 mazda 626 4 cylinder with only about 140 horse power and i couldnt stay out of that one for long.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got my 6 about 2 and a half weeks ago and I could use the rehab clinic right now. I drive to class and a lot of the time I find myself taking 30 - 45 minute detours and end up missing most the class.

I just accept it

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hahaha thanks, and i hope it gets fixed soon i dont know what id do if i couldnt drive for a long period of time its hard enough just going a couple hours. hahahaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts