Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife was coming from church and her dumb sister hit her from behind and to boot she said that she was hit that’s why she ran into the our 6 well the cops told me she had no damage to her car so her insurance is going to pay to fix our 6 and my poor wife has been hurting and talk about sleep the codeine they gave her and muscle relaxer knocks her out oh the last picture is before.

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Wow ! That sucks ! The damages themselves dont look so bad, and silver is usually a forgiving color when it comes to respraying. How did the front get damaged and the rear unscathed if it was hit from behind ?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes she is hurting her arm is falling asleep and her neck hurts along with her chest and Sunday it’s going to be a week and they still haven’t come out to see our car and they just want to give me $25.24 for a rental car which isn’t enough for a pos Chevy Sonic and today I got a letter they want me to use my insurance and they will pay back my car insurance which isn’t going to happen I might have to get a lawyer 😡

·
Registered
46 Posts
This make no sense. OP owns a Mazda 6. Says it was hit from behind. Pictures of Mazda 6 show front end damage but no rear end damage. Do you both own Mazda 6s and your pictures are of your dumb sister-in-laws car? WTF?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Our Mazda 6 faired real good as you can see in the picture and yesterday I went by to see her sisters ride there was no damage to the rear of her ride and just a bent license plate on the front bumper that I seen but her ride was parked in the driveway I didn’t want to get on her property to see it closer.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Our 6 is still at the body shop the bill so far is over $6600.00 dollars oh we just took it in Monday they had to investigate

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally got the 6 back it came out good and while at the shop I had the rear deck Spoiler put on and Splash Guards and Shark Fin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts