Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my fellow Floridians... get prepared for the storm..gas stations periodically running out and electrical cords also.. water is hit and miss..I work in a grocery store and it's crazy.. I'm in North East Florida just to give you an idea of conditions. Be safe and prepare!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Yep, right there with you. Jacksonville, FL here. We are good. We were out of water (we keep bottle water on hand anyway) and I picked up 2 cases on Tuesday. Now I'm sure there is none to be had lol. While others are worried about food and water, I'm trying to buy a truck lmao!!!

·
Administrator
8,397 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with you guys and any other family/friends down there in Florida. Here's hoping everyone stays safe and sound...

·
Registered
434 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with you guys and any other family/friends down there in Florida. Here's hoping everyone stays safe and sound...
Thanks!! I did end up getting a truck today so now I can at least drive around some 🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
326 Posts
I wish everyone safety and support in this time of turmoil. Stay strong fellow Mazda 6's!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Modzas6x
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing