Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '17 Mazda 6 GT and my HUD isn't displaying anything. Glass does come up. I went into setting and tried all the possible way to trouble shoot but still no luck. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Your car is relatively new, so I suggest that you bring it your dealer and claim warranty if they won't be able to fix it.

The next thing that is more than annoying is to have a feature that isn't working. I'd rather have not the feature at all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your car is relatively new, so I suggest that you bring it your dealer and claim warranty if they won't be able to fix it.

The next thing that is more than annoying is to have a feature that isn't working. I'd rather have not the feature at all.
I normally dont use the HUD. Will ask if it's still under warranty, I'm at 42,000 miles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you get this issue resolved? I had an issue with mine (same 2017 GT) where I could barely see the numbers; too low; could not adjust them to be visible. The dealer disconnected the battery. I guess that did a hard boot, and it fixed the issue. Will cost you nothing to try if you haven't already.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts