Mazda 6 Forums banner
221 - 240 of 261 Posts

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
2016 Mazda 6 Gt w/ sills and wheel locks. This offer from a local dealer who said this is the bottom:

"The New car price is, on a Mazda6 Grand Touring with MSRP $31,195, your price after dealer discount is $28,483, minus $1000 rebate from factory and $500 for current registered Mazda owner, your final price is * $26,983 - destination included *"

+ TTL= $29,681 OTD.

What do you think? Located in Socal
I paid about $1.5k($28,480) more for mine with the GT Tech package over Memorial Day, so that's right in line. Norcal here.

·
Registered
709 Posts
My OTD is approximate... should be approx 10% over price. Yeah I think it's decent deal and one I'd be happy with. I'm probably going to pull the trigger tomorrow morning. Just sucks that they don't have the exact car I want in stock, and will have to deliver it from another dealership Frid. At least they'll deliver it straight to my driveway at my house.

Also, I had them include an immediate oil change as the exact car I want has been on another dealership's lot for 190 days.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2016 Mazda i Grand Touring
Exterior: Soul Red
Interior: Black
W/ Technology Package
Sale Price: $29,177.88
Tags: $62.75
State sales tax: $1280.37
Processing fee: $579

$31,100 out the door...loaded. Not terrible, would have liked to have been under $31k out the door. $4500 under sticker though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Finally found the deal that I wanted to get me into the Mazda 6

Silver Touring with MT + Wheel Locks (MSRP $24,835)

21,150 + TTL/Fees = 23,050 OTD

Had to go out of state but Mazda rebate was $1500 instead of my states $1000 rebate and Mazda Std Finance Discount $250

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,

What does everyone think of a 16 touring deep crystal blue/sand with bose/moon and tech package for $26200 pre ttl? With taxes fees and incentives the OTD price is 25999 (1500) or 25499 (2k). Should i push for more (sub 26 pre fees) or is this a good deal?

Best

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,

What does everyone think of a 16 touring deep crystal blue/sand with bose/moon and tech package for $26200 pre ttl? With taxes fees and incentives the OTD price is 25999 (1500) or 25499 (2k). Should i push for more (sub 26 pre fees) or is this a good deal?

Best
I picked up a white touring with tech and bose/moonroof for $24250(includes$1000 rebate) + TTL on June 27 in Northern CA.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys,

Best
I just bought a Deep Crystal Blue, Black Interior, Auto, Touring with Bose, and Fog lights 7/5/16 for $22200 ($1750 in rebates) before TTL. The MSRP $27525 and the Invoice was 25887. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
MAzda 6, 2016 Price

Thanks to everyone who posted in this forum, I learned a lot so wanted to contribute so that others can also use this information in their negotiations.

-Purchased in Northern California, East Bay
-2016 Masda 6 Touring no extra packages,, black/black
-Final pre tax and licence price $21.500, included $1,500 July repate and $500 loyalty rebate
- MSRP was $25,830

·
Registered
14 Posts
I paid $18,500 (before TTL) for my new 2016 iSport with 6 speed manual. Had 8 miles on it. Color is the dark gray, I think it's called meteor gray or something like that. The price was 'sale' price, with Mazda incentive of $1,500, and also this was near the end of the month (last day, actually). MSRP on the specific car was $22,330. Had to use their financing for this price.

I was slowly able to wear the guys down in my local area over a two week period until I had a price of $19,500 or so on the table. Found another 6 speed car online that was a little out of my search range (more economically depressed/less populated area) and started speaking with them.

Got them to put a $20,XXX figure on the table first, and told them I had a current offer for $19,000 at my local dealer. We went back and forth a bit and they agreed on $18.500...had to use their 3.99 percent financing though vs my CU 1.9 percent. Not a huge deal as I plan to pay off in 2 years or less.

I suspect I may have been able to get $18,000 if I waited until month end, when 2017 models were starting to arrive, but I needed it now so I don't feel too bad.

On a side note, I was also looking at the Accord sport in 6 speed manual...the Honda dealers ask MSRP and then won't budge. I was really surprised by that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I paid $22,500 cash OTD for my 2016 Touring Manual (Meteor Grey, black interior).
Included wheel locks, all weather mats, all weather cargo mat, halogen fogs, and rear bumper guard.

MSRP with those options would have been between $26,000 and $27,000 OTD in central AL.
Test drove at 2 dealerships prior.

Began negotiations by text/email with 3 different dealerships at 8:30am Saturday morning on 7/30. Struck a deal with MedCenter Mazda at 1:00pm.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I paid $18,800 (before TTL) for new 2016 iSport with 6 MT, also 8 miles & meteor grey :p This is San Diego and it included $1500 rebate from Mazda for 2016 model

I had no other rebates, so it was purely dealer discount. Oh and I did get cargo tray added in price. The negotiation was not stressful and I'm happy doing business with this dealer

I guess I could have waited for 2017 models but I was not sure if the $1500 rebate would be available next month too.. (beside I do not like Mazda connect LCD screens)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mazda pricing

Just got a 2016 Mazda 6 Touring. Beautiful Mica Grey.
Price was $26,200 out the door. I did get $2000 for my 2001 Saab 9-5 SE wagon 9 (125,000K miles, lots of front end damage, still drivable) so total price was $24,200.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking into 6 Sport

Looker here in Chicago, wanting to get a decent deal on the sport trim in the next couple weeks. Anyone had luck in the area getting a sport trim under 20k? Have a couple dealers with internet prices anywhere between 21,600 - 22,300. Been getting in contact with some dealers and wanted to try and get any tips or bites from anyone getting any better offers.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New Touring at good price

Just got my new Touring. I learnt a lot from this forum so thought I would share in case it helps anyone. Got a new i Touring with bose / moonroof package, $23,800 including TTL. At the Atlanta area so the tax rate is 7%. The sales people were very nice. I compared a few dealership around and got this final offer. They said I could get one in stock at $23500, but I wanted meteor gray, which they had to get from somewhere else. Still pretty happy about the price and the car looks great! Good luck to anyone who's still shopping.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looker here in Chicago, wanting to get a decent deal on the sport trim in the next couple weeks. Anyone had luck in the area getting a sport trim under 20k? Have a couple dealers with internet prices anywhere between 21,600 - 22,300. Been getting in contact with some dealers and wanted to try and get any tips or bites from anyone getting any better offers.
They can do way better than that (for a basic model with no options).

Make sure you are searching inventory for a 2016 model also. I found the Honda dealers I spoke with on the accord to be asking more for a 2017 vs. 2016. To me, they're both brand new cars, but the dealers will try and get rid of the 2016 models.

Try checking true car pricing for your area. When I was buying true car said 17900 was exceptional, with 19200 being the average for 2016 isport with 6 speed. I ended up getting it for 18500 before TTL. In California that equaled a little over 20k out the door.

Also make sure to go on last day of the month also. They're more motivated to move them. There are some good internet articles on Forbes with how to negotiate a car price. Try reading a few of them, you can piece together a strategy from there. Don't forget to use true car pricing to pound on them. Their prices are a compilation of actual sales, so it's accurate. Kbb is going to be higher so stick to true car.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Make sure you are searching inventory for a 2016 model also. I found the Honda dealers I spoke with on the accord to be asking more for a 2017 vs. 2016. To me, they're both brand new cars, but the dealers will try and get rid of the 2016 models.

Try checking true car pricing for your area. When I was buying true car said 17900 was exceptional, with 19200 being the average for 2016 isport with 6 speed. I ended up getting it for 18500 before TTL. In California that equaled a little over 20k out the door.

Also make sure to go on last day of the month also. They're more motivated to move them. There are some good internet articles on Forbes with how to negotiate a car price. Try reading a few of them, you can piece together a strategy from there. Don't forget to use true car pricing to pound on them. Their prices are a compilation of actual sales, so it's accurate. Kbb is going to be higher so stick to true car.

Good luck.
Awesome, thank you for the info. I will most likely be heading out after the 15th of the month pushing for a deal. Will be keeping truecar in mind and will really want to take a 2016 (Automatic) over the 2017s because of what I'd be able to save on getting one of those off the lot. Will post whatever results I can get to help anyone else out.

·
Registered
9 Posts

Good luck.
Was this cash price and could you please give me the contact to the dealer? I'm looking to buy a 2016 sport auto. Thanks.

221 - 240 of 261 Posts