Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, so, I washed my car the other evening and the pollen is SO DAMN THICK that it's like coating my car. It seriously looks green now, not Steel Metallic Grey! It's sick! Only a few weeks until I can clean it again WITHOUT all this damn pollen! Ugh!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Reading Topic: How's the weather where you're at?

About 20 degrees too warm. Thank goodness for AC.

·
Registered
980 Posts

We are getting some wet snow and some hail right now....for crying out loud it's APRIL!!!

·
Registered
432 Posts

The pollen is just starting to fall here in Texas. I wont even bother handwashing the car for a few weeks, I'll just rinse it off every few days. Between the pollen and the sprkinklers at my job (floods the entire lot and STREET); washing her is futile.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts

Don't complain about pollen as it is snowing here and is supposed to off and on for the next two days.

·
Registered
230 Posts

Currently -12C (~9F) with snow, here in Calgary. It won't even be above 0C (32F) for a high temperature tommorow. Spring and pollen likely won't show up permanently until near the end of next month.

·
Registered
10 Posts

Sunny and summer-like day here in Mallorca ( Spain ). at about 20-22ºc... here there are no snow at all, never :( , but I love to live in a island!!!! :)

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Grey... chilly.. a little snow now and then (dissapears in just a few hours...).
Agree with Chindi. This is April!!! It should be sunny and little green things should start growing on the trees...

·
Registered
517 Posts
Replying to Topic 'How's the weather where you're at?'

Was 70-75 and sunny on Wednesday, got an inch of snow this morning, supposed to be rain/snow mix all weekend, then back to the 70's by next Wednesday. With each batch of precipitation, I re-establish my car's protective layer of dirt. :)

Thank goodness for garages! :D

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

Pollen ranks above snow on my nuisance list, floating around just waiting to settle on a newly washed car. It will give any color vehicle a nice yellowish coat. Maybe this is where Speed Yellow would come in handy. :) In any event, I see it starting to become a problem here already. That time of year....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts