Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
I know you said 04 6S in your link with 37k, but have you thought about the Mazdaspeed6 since you like to modify. The speed6 loves mods. Even though we are still waiting on a bunch of mods to come out. I would think that you could get a very good deal on a new 06 or used with a couple k miles. New sports and some GT's are going for 22000-24000 maybe even cheaper now that 07's are out. Just an idea and a soon to be WELCOME!!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know you said 04 6S in your link with 37k, but have you thought about the Mazdaspeed6 since you like to modify. The speed6 loves mods. Even though we are still waiting on a bunch of mods to come out. I would think that you could get a very good deal on a new 06 or used with a couple k miles. New sports and some GT's are going for 22000-24000 maybe even cheaper now that 07's are out. Just an idea and a soon to be WELCOME!!!!
[/b]
Cant afford that much. The 6S i am looking at is within my budget.

I also hate the way the '06 interior feels cheaper than the '04.

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,565 Posts
Welcome to the 6Club! :wavey:

There's NO problem with getting a '04 6S, as long as YOU like what you buy.

Take some time to read through the threads, including and especially the pinned ones. LOTS of good info concerning mods and other issues related to the 6.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts