Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents placed an order for one and its gonna arrive in less than 2 weeks. I can't wait! How many others feel the same way?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Replying to Topic 'How you feel when you get Mazda6?'

Disappointed....

The mazda 6 had potential but with the crazy packages they have in the US market... I am going to look elsewhere

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

You feel happy.

Block911: Noone is forcing you to buy Mazda6. If you want to buy anything else, then do that (then you WILL be disappointed when you see the Mazda6 for real).

Just one thing: it has been clarified that those packages were sort of a webb-error. You can actually go into your dealer's showroom and order one just as you want it.

That's how I interpreted the thread about US pricing.

·
Registered
319 Posts

I just checked, the US website seems to be different now. I selected sport package, and I no longer had to get the Bose, but i did still have to get premium and comfort and leather. I've heard they are continuing to work on it.

I was very disappointed too, but it seems we all got worked up over a web glitch. I'm sure there will still be requirements here and there that don't fit what everyone wants, but thats not just Mazda, thats everyone.

I've heard you won't have to get premium to get sport, yet they don't seem to have that fixed yet.

You'd think Mazda would launch their website correctly. :sarc Hopefully they paid more attention to details with the 6.....

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

Well, perhaps it was no web glitch, but the harsch reactions from all of you via e-mail made them reconsider. Fast.

Now: do the same with DSC!!!!!:)

·
Registered
319 Posts

Just went back to do more configuring. I still don't think they got this all figured out....

On the I4, you can order the sport package, which requires the premium package, comfort package, leather seats, and moonroof. BOSE NOT REQUIRED.

However, on the V6, premium package is already included. But, I can select the sport package. However, NOW, I don't have to get the comfort package or leather seats or a moonroof, but I DO have to get the BOSE.

The only thing I can come up with is that they still have it all screwed up. I can actually get a V6, sport package with cloth seats and no moonroof and the BOSE. But if I get the sport package on the I4, it comes with leather, comfort, (premium is a wash cause it is standard on V6); moonroof, but no bose.

That just doesn't make sense.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts