Mazda 6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 73 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
you most likely linked the photobucket link that included the [pic] handle on either end, using the pic link which inserrts another set of [pic] handles....done it before as well.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have tested it and it doesn't work for me either. I have forwarded it on to our tech guys for their review. Thanks for the report!

Nadeem

Testing Testing!

Works now.

Nadeem

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
pictures

you have to go to mazda6club.com and if you are signed in you click on add a car or garage. then it will give you the option to post pictures. you will be allowed ten:rolleyes:

·
Banned
538 Posts
PICS from My Computer

When posting pictures in answer to a thread, do not click on box "Post Quick Reply" but click on Box "GO Advanced". Make up a title. Click on the hair pin attacment clip beside smily face and un-do, re-do buttons. Click on "BROWSE". find your pics on your computer. Click upload when done. wait a few seconds, then close window. You may have to go back on Hairpin and click on Insert All (maybe not) SubsJune2010c.jpg AL'sAllin2.jpg BackSeat.jpg Al's Deck2.jpg Old-e.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
What's up dude? Do you have some naked pictures of your mom or sister on that camera?

·
Registered
64 Posts
how do you post pictures in a thread? its asking for a URL and the pictures are on my computer not online

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Follow this pictorial to post pictures in the forum. Keep the pictures smaller and I would suggest you use photobucket, imageshake, or some other image hosting service over the forum just copy the URL and ADD "
" and hit preview! Hint - No Quotes!

URL: should look like: "h t t p ://forum.mazda6club.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=85771&stc=1&d=xxxxxx" << no quotes, no spaces.

Follow this:
CLICK

CLICK

NAVIGATE and Select photo!

OPEN

UPLOAD!

CLICK PAPER CLICK TO INSERT THUMBNAIL IMAGES!!!! DONE!! Post to forum

OR, follow this. . .

Attachments

·
Registered
2,660 Posts

That's it! Skip the URL copy paste if you just want toss up a thumbnail. Users can click on them to expand if there is no need to fill the screen.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just became a newbie..also had trouble figuring out how to upload pics. Gimp works best for me and it's free. Pretty self explanatory i'd say.. you just put in the max pixel allowment and it changes the size of whatever pic you've taken for you. Then you just save it and done!

·
Registered
21 Posts
sooo...i thought the only problem was getting the right size. Apparently not or i'm apparently doing something wrong and i'm oblivious to it. I go to upload the profile pic or whatever and it's under 100x75 pixels and about 14.9 KB....WHERE AM I GOING WRONG?! lol. it's also a jpeg??? why am i still getting an "upload failed"? help please!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
sooo...i thought the only problem was getting the right size. Apparently not or i'm apparently doing something wrong and i'm oblivious to it. I go to upload the profile pic or whatever and it's under 100x75 pixels and about 14.9 KB....WHERE AM I GOING WRONG?! lol. it's also a jpeg??? why am i still getting an "upload failed"? help please!
There are two different profile pictures that you can edit.

Your profile picture IS being updated (or maybe you finally got it to work). This is the picture that people see when on your profile.

If you're talking about the picture that's next to your name when you post replies, that's under your user control panel as the Avatar Image :)

21 - 40 of 73 Posts
About this Discussion
72 Replies
58 Participants
Tosko
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing