Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
i have the following problem.

I have a Pioneer Avic F500BT which comes with a pre out (as well as a standard 3.5 ear phone plug).

I also have a aux in that works fine with iPod or other similar devices.

But when i try to plug my F500BT to the aux in, the sound is very faint and ther is a very annoying static sound.

No matter if i try to use a ground loop isolator or if i try to pass to my mazda 6 stero the audio via a FM modulator. The result is the same: iPod ok, F500BT unlistenable.
Do you have any idea i can solve this problem?
After many tries i thought about passing the pre out directly to the amp, but didn't manage doing that....

Please geive me a hand!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi ilvona,

I have the exact same product and i love it. The way I have mine set up is hook the auxilliary input jack directly up to the iPod and the iPod dock connectr from the AVIC into the iPod. The downside to this is that you don't hear the GPS or voice commands from the AVIC through your car speakers... but that doesnt matter to me at all since i bought it for the iPod control. the sound is great if the aux is hooked up to the ipod rather than the AVIC. you still have full control of the iPod through the AVIC as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts