Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After installing an aftermarket HID kit, i feel that the right headlight tends to aim to the right. I dont know why it would do this.

My question is, does the 6 come with the right headlight aiming more to the right?

Also, How do i adjust the headlight beam so that I can move the beam more to the left. I found one screw, but that only adjusts the beam up and down, but I need to move it left and right.

Any ideas?

Thanks

·
Registered
805 Posts
After installing an aftermarket HID kit, i feel that the right headlight tends to aim to the right. I dont know why it would do this.

My question is, does the 6 come with the right headlight aiming more to the right?

Also, How do i adjust the headlight beam so that I can move the beam more to the left. I found one screw, but that only adjusts the beam up and down, but I need to move it left and right.

Any ideas?

Thanks
[/b]
I don't have a direct answer to your question, but I did find this thread: http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=43387 in the electrical section. I am sure it will answer all of your questions. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
mr.stephens
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing