Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha, with a few "shooting videos" flying around on here I thought I'd find some actual combat and post it up. Actually this was on Discovery, so some of you might have seen this... Just FYI that is the exact opposite way to react to an ambush/IED... Take not to the gunner and his faggish skills!

Also, read the following posts in the thread... it's hilaroius!

Ambush...

here's a few others, not related to above....

AC-130

"Oh Dude!!"

Paul

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Hmm, i guess id do the same thing jones did... i heard bullets bounc off the top...

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
forget that...you're there fully knowing that you could possibly be shot at. what a panzy. he's got the big bad gun and flaked out like a damn rookie. the only ass kicking i would get in that situation is because i ran out of ammo. live for your country, die for you country.

damn, everywhere i turn i see some shit about the armed forces and it makes me want to join the PJs more and more each day. shit like that pisses me off. how can you protect and fight for your country if you can't be counted on enough to pull out the big gun and show them what country is superior? :biggun:

·
Registered
981 Posts
You know the insurgents can't shoot, just look at the guy standing up straight at the side of his vehicle, did he care about bullets flying by? Nope.

Anyway, I don't want to be on the receiving end of the spectre gunships ever. Too much frickin' firepower.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Jones.... that's gotta be the brother of another Jones that ran one of our trucks over what was left of a car on the side of the road and ripped the fuel tank open.

Thank God there were no casualties in that video.

·
Registered
168 Posts
OHHH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT BULL SHIT????? HIS LIL PUSSY ASS NEEDS TO BALL UP LIKE A LIL BITCH IN HIS MOMMY'S LAP!!!!! THEY NEED TO TIE HIS ASS TO THE HOOD AS ARMOR NEXT PATROL!!!!! That is the exact reason y I am one of the biggest assholes in my unit when we start to do battle drills. I just got moved to a new unit, i.e. new to the army, so there are only like 10 of us that have been in the shit. If my gunner punkd out like that i would put his ass out the truck so I could get in the gunner seat.

In conclusion, retard.

Shadow 6

Sgt U.S. Army

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
Jones had a good posit on the RPG launcher! He should've mowed down that area with the 50 and lay down heavy suppression. This unit definitely looks like it needs more training.

Incidentally, I just finished Hackworth's Steel My Soldier' Hearts, where he recounts how he turned a hopeless unit into a hardcore unit in Vietnam. He did that by impressing into his troops that their survival wrested on the unit being the meaner, badder, and more tactically proficient than their VC/NVA counterparts. He made them realize that hanging it out and hunkering down in a firebase bunker was not the ticket home.

The officers of the unit on the video, should instill the same lesson.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
forget that...you're there fully knowing that you could possibly be shot at. what a panzy. he's got the big bad gun and flaked out like a damn rookie. the only ass kicking i would get in that situation is because i ran out of ammo. live for your country, die for you country.

damn, everywhere i turn i see some shit about the armed forces and it makes me want to join the PJs more and more each day. shit like that pisses me off. how can you protect and fight for your country if you can't be counted on enough to pull out the big gun and show them what country is superior? :biggun:
[/b]

OHHH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT BULL SHIT????? HIS LIL PUSSY ASS NEEDS TO BALL UP LIKE A LIL BITCH IN HIS MOMMY'S LAP!!!!! THEY NEED TO TIE HIS ASS TO THE HOOD AS ARMOR NEXT PATROL!!!!! That is the exact reason y I am one of the biggest assholes in my unit when we start to do battle drills. I just got moved to a new unit, i.e. new to the army, so there are only like 10 of us that have been in the shit. If my gunner punkd out like that i would put his ass out the truck so I could get in the gunner seat.

In conclusion, retard.
Shadow 6

yeh i know this would fire some people up.... Jones would definitely get some wall-2-wall couseling for that crap. My troops shoot premature if anything and have to be TOLD to cease fire!!! Not cower like a bitch. You know I bet back in the rear Jones is a big gangsta wannabe that acts all hard and shit...

Sgt U.S. Army
[/b]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
HawaiianEagle
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing