Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much have you guys paid for you're speed6's? B/c at the dealership around me they're still selling them at msrp and no word of any discounts. so im just wondering if i'd be stuck paying that price. I've heard about people buying them for 5-6K off msrp. I just need some help/ideas....thanks.

·
Registered
446 Posts
The local dealer here (Cooley Mazda @ gotmazda.com) had an advertisment in Sunday's (9/24) paper for 5000 off MSRP for speed6's.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I am looking to buy a mazdaspeed 6 grand touring within the next 2 months. I am planning on putting 3000 to 4000 down. I want whitewater pearl with moonroof, sirius, and shock sensor. What kind of price am i looking at in the new england area? i might be ordering a 2007 and have found a dealer that has been very receptive to my wants/ needs and i feel will actually give me a good deal. There is a 2006 with exact equipment i want except sirius, which i would have them put in, but at a dealership i refuse to give my business. I think the dealership i like maybe be able to do a swap and seel me the white one i want, but i am unsure. either way, anybody have any idea what price range i should expect with my cash down and the incentives. what is fair/ good price. I am not a afraid to haggle.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I just paid $25,615 for mine which was marked at $31,285 MSRP, less $3,170 discount, less $2,500 in incentives. Maybe I could have done better, maybe not, but the deal was as good as it needed to be to and seems fair to me. The dealer got $1000 manufacturer to dealer cash, so he made some $ on the deal, but that is what they are in the business to do....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts