Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Nothing. I would never buy a salvaged vehicle unless I knew the owner personally.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
29.95 + S/H

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's hilarious how they put up an "excellent" condition kbb quote.
[/b]

i think they're showing what the vehicle is worth if it was regularly titled...

·
Registered
128 Posts
$6.06 :nana:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On top of being salvaged, it's a fuel burning HOG! I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole!
[/b]
yah, i hear you...

looking for a family hauler (6 people) and possibly looking to haul an RV with it, plus 4x4 would be nice in the winter for trips to Tahoe ;)

this would be a 2nd car :drool:

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Only when it rolls over (as big clumsy SUVs are prone to do) will the owners find that the roof is held on by Bondo and a few tack welds. They will all subsequently die.

Scary stuff, but it happens. Vehicles previously rolled get sold again, but without a safe roof the second time.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Hell no I would not go get a gas guzzling monster like that.. what size rv If it not that big get a tribute hauls well, holds enough people and ok on gas. THo with towing you get no good milage...

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
If you're going to get a travel trailer, get one with slideouts. They are much roomier and nicer to own.

I worked at an RV resort for 6 years right when slideouts were becoming common.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Yeah...the tribute wouldn't pull mine either. Mine gets hauled around by a 3/4-ton Cummins-powered Dodge, because as everyone knows, REAL trucks rattle :cheers:

Agreed on the slideouts, HUGE difference, worth the extra money/weight.

I'd give a dollar and sixteen cents for anything with a salvage title. And the guy trying to sell it needs a clue on how to accurately expect a price for a salvaged car.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
11 Participants
ZoomZoom Diva
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing