Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been reading different prices and discounts for the HID Convesion kit from LiteSwap. I've read here that it's $499, minus a 10% Mazda6Club member discount. But I go to Liteswap.com and only see one generic conversion kit for $399, minus discount.

http://www.liteswap.com/Merchant2/merchant...y_Code=lighting

So how much is the kit?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Reading Topic: How Much is the HID Conversion Kit for the Mazda6?

NO you reading the cheapest kit which is not for headlight but for foglights, H3 bulb. Click on HID kit and you see what I am talking about. The $399 is for the foglight HID upgrade.

·
Registered
653 Posts

Click on the Single Beam HID kits. You will need a H1 kit. It is actually $489.99 before a 10% discount... so youre looking at something like $440 or so.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

I also recommend getting StonGard while your headlights are still brand new. The StonGard kits are on short backorder right now, but will be shipping shortly.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Replying to Topic 'How Much is the HID Conversion Kit for the Mazda6?'

Originally posted by liteswap

Click on the Single Beam HID kits.  You will need a H1 kit.  It is actually $489.99 before a 10% discount... so youre looking at something like $440 or so.  

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

I also recommend getting StonGard while your headlights are still brand new.  The StonGard kits are on short backorder right now, but will be shipping shortly.[/b]
What's a StonGard?

-SC3

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

stongard is a fairly thin clear plastic film/layer that you put over your headlights. They prevent stones or rocks that may pop up on the road from cracking/damaging your headlights. Replacement headlights are maad expensive, and the stongards were easy to install and what not. Good product which may save you money in the long run. Eric, ya'll still offering them for free with purchase of an HID kit?

·
Registered
653 Posts

I am working on something so you can add them for a small price. We only give them away if you buy at regular price :/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts