Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forums, and looking to get a Mazda 6 i Sport in automatic. Looking to lease...how much are you all paying for your leases?

Please indicate transmission, money down, and how many miles/year.

Note, please be sure to mention any incentives or offers you took advantage of. This thread complements the Selling Price Thread.

Thank you!

·
Registered
293 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Grand Touring $326 and $2430 which includes all the fees and 1st month.
Some people say i got ripped off
You don't sound too far off from the average of what i've heard here on the forums, but you didn't get the best deal.

Nor did I, though my M6 is only a sport.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Touring, 36 mo., 12000 mi. zero out of pocket, $329 for 35 mo. Also got very high trade value back in cash. (More than my Subie dealer offered and higher than KBB for my 09 Subie with 53,000 mi.)

Actually, the initial purpose of my lease was to generate some cash from my trade to pay some bills. That was before I fell in love with the 6 (was originally planning on buying another Suburu, but it was no contest).

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forums, and looking to get a Mazda 6 i Sport in automatic. Looking to lease...how much are you all paying for your leases?

Please indicate transmission, money down, and how many miles/year.

Thanks!
I have a '14 GT with RCC and FOW for $2270 (tax, title, license and first monyh's payment) for $235 a month for 36 months, 10,000 per year. Buy back is $18300.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks. I went to one dealer and test drove the touring in soul red and liked it so I got some numbers and went home to sleep on it. Then I did some digging at other local Mazda dealers by phone and told each one what the best numbers and packages were. I got a dealer to offer me a white with black leather GT for $239 a month for 36 months with the same $2270 down but I didn't want a white one (coming off of a white 1997 Nissan Maxima SE with black leather, had that for 17 years and didn't want to LOL at another white car for that long again), so I called the original dealer I first went to and the GM answered the phone. Told him the numbers and he said he wanted my business. So I got the color I wanted and the model I wanted and the even threw in the trunk guard, trunk net, the center console tray and all weather mats for $235. I think I did ok. The money I'm saving on the lease payment I'm gonna put towards a new head unit (when one comes out that's compatible) and perhaps the backlit window switches.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
By the way, how can I add a picture to this thread? I don't see the option for adding an attachment. BE NICE, I'm a newbie.
To add a photo, you first need to host the photo somewhere. For example, go to IMGUR.COM and upload the photo you want to post.

Next, on the right side of the page (once you see your photo), there will be a link, which above says BBCODE. Copy that and paste it into an image. Like so!

(note: random image on my computer)

Actual link looks like this (minus all the spaces in the brackets)
[ IMG ]http://i.imgur.com/7wgJ2TP.jpg[ /IMG ]

·
Registered
15 Posts
First post here. I just leased my 14' gt in feb. NYC. He was offering 345 a month. I got him down to 315 no down payment. taxes and fees were about 2300. 36months 10k miles. GT liquid silver. Truecar.com was saying it should be about 345 a month so i guess i got a deal idk.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I leased a 2014 Touring - Soul Red with black interior and manual transmission. I pay $298/month but with the tire and wheel protection package (guaranteed to replace if I mess up the wheels/tires - those 19's are expensive!) and California taxes, I pay $323.92 a month. I put $4000 down. 15k miles a year (36 month, 45k miles) [which is turning out to be wayyy too many miles for me - I just hit 6 months and 4,000 miles hah. Option to buy is just over $13,000.

351 Posts
2014 Mazda 6 GT + MRCC, reflex blue. Sticker $31,290

Lease: 36 month/10k miles:

Total out of the pocket: $1,485
Monthly payment is $322, which includes 9% los angles tax

351 Posts
$235 for a GT?:confused: That's an insane deal. I am paying $236/month for a Touring and I put down $3500. I think I got hosed :D
his deal is highly unlikely to be true. I know finance and how to structure and calculate leases. he must have gotten a car $2k below invoice, and he needed to have $1k loyalty from Mazda to make that work

1 - 20 of 90 Posts