Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
you sure? hell your the one who made a lip from going to home depot.....gay and tastless if you ask me, and you also talk about lowering a van???? WTF??? a fucking family wagon? thats pretty rice to me pal[/b]

Qhhhhh, so your that ONE person out of the whole forum that doesnt care for my car?? BTW, if you knew anything, and i mean anything about cars you'd realize i didnt "INVENT" the home depot lip, bwahahahaha.

When did i mention lowering a van? Oh thats right.. i didnt. You fail daily... poor guy.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
you sure? hell your the one who made a lip from going to home depot.....gay and tastless if you ask me, and you also talk about lowering a van???? WTF??? a fucking family wagon? thats pretty rice to me pal[/b]
hey, why don't you post a pic of what your 6 looks like?

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Come on fag boi i see you in here, post somethin!!

Your a joke, go drown urself in the ocean.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
oh, so now we are being bigots ??? "english motherfucker" damn, this is a new low. well i figured since im on a rice-rocket website (and judging by some of the cars i have seen on here, rice indeed) it doesnt matter....
also whats up with the new GAY avitar? since CA passed that stupid law you have sea-men all over your profile? so are you getting married to the douche in your pic?

steve out, out of the closet is right[/b]
That's actually a pretty good come back.

I am genuinely sorry if you took a joke personally.

But, I do think that people who have to explain their screen names are lame. Also, if the disclaimer "by using my dachshund as a medium" when talking to the dead, didn't tip you off, then it's my fault. I didn't think that I could make it any clearer that I am joking. I talk to the dead all the time, but never through my dog. It's usually by whistling with empty beer bottles.

So, now you are going to bash homosexuals and Californians? Not a very wise move in my opinion. I'd lay off that as quickly as possible.

By the way, if Rainmans ride is rice, then my 6 is a station wagon!

oh shit

it is.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
LOL This thread is hilarious. I'm happy I'm not completely missing out this time, as I did with the Stormitis episode. That was the one time I ignored the lounge for a while, and it figures that the forums went to hell in that time.

Go troll the honda forums, noob.

·
Registered
150 Posts
That's actually a pretty good come back.

I am genuinely sorry if you took a joke personally.

But, I do think that people who have to explain their screen names are lame. Also, if the disclaimer "by using my dachshund as a medium" when talking to the dead, didn't tip you off, then it's my fault. I didn't think that I could make it any clearer that I am joking. I talk to the dead all the time, but never through my dog. It's usually by whistling with empty beer bottles.

So, now you are going to bash homosexuals and Californians? Not a very wise move in my opinion. I'd lay off that as quickly as possible.

By the way, if Rainmans ride is rice, then my 6 is a station wagon!
oh shit
it is.[/b]

glad you liked it. and FYI im not making fun of Californians or Gays, just you

as for the people who asked what my car looks like.....well its a plain ol' redfire mazda 6s, with the only mods being a 7'' indash eclipse and tint to keep my daughter from having the sun in her eyes. thats all...

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
with the only mods being a 7'' indash eclipse and tint to keep my daughter from having the sun in her eyes. thats all...[/b]

Then I guess you don't need to start anymore threads about springs,blacked out grills,etc DO YOU?

Good to hear you are at least a responsible parent that cares for a child.

So what happened?
You found out that you were into necro after you got some lady pregnant? :nana:

·
Registered
7,070 Posts
Then I guess you don't need to start anymore threads about springs,blacked out grills,etc DO YOU?

So what happened?
You found out that you were into necro after you got some lady pregnant? :nana:[/b]

Wow, adding tint makes you a responsible parent??? Jeez, i guess in that case i should win parent-of-the-year.

·
Registered
150 Posts

So what happened?
You found out that you were into necro after you got some lady pregnant? :nana:[/b]

and how is that funny? dead people? wow. what a new low, no respect for the deceased.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
This is still going on? Wow.

You know, saranykm, if you had just posted a "i might have overreacted" several threads ago, it probably wouldn't have gotten this bad. Just my .02...

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
wow, no shit talkers about my un-modded 6??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
Umm.. you said yourself that it is modded :headscrat:

glad you liked it. and FYI im not making fun of Californians or Gays, just you

as for the people who asked what my car looks like.....well its a plain ol' redfire mazda 6s, with the only mods being a 7'' indash eclipse and tint to keep my daughter from having the sun in her eyes. thats all...[/b]
forgot that in 12 minutes? You must have the attention span of a goldfish...

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts
What the hell is wrong with you people? You're waaaay out of line. This thread is officially locked. And those of you to try to move this "debate" to other threads - be warned.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.