Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got about 8800 miles on mine and I bought it on January 11 of this year. That's a crapload of miles to put on a car, eh?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Replying to Topic 'How many miles on your 6?'

No crap it is :D
I have about 5,200 and picked up my 6 on Jan 29th.....I think

·
Registered
432 Posts
Reading Topic: How many miles on your 6?

I put almost 10k miles on the first 6 I had. I bought it before Christmas and traded it the first part of March.

I have 4500 on the one I have now. Thats 4500 in slightly more than a month. I have GOT to stay at home more ;)

·
Registered
388 Posts

had mine for about 2 1/2 months. i have abotu 5500 miles on it. i live in FL and drive from naples to miami every weekend (one coast to the other)

·
Registered
6,771 Posts

3500 miles since February 25th. Trip from Indy to Southern Michigan and back is the longest so far.

·
Registered
878 Posts

Originally posted by crimson773

I've got about 8800 miles on mine and I bought it on January 11 of this year.  That's a crapload of miles to put on a car, eh?[/b]
So far you win :p

·
Registered
432 Posts

Originally posted by meat6

Originally posted by crimson773

I've got about 8800 miles on mine and I bought it on January 11 of this year.  That's a crapload of miles to put on a car, eh?[/b]
So far you win :p [/b][/quote]

Give me a month, I'll catch and pass him at this rate :D

·
Registered
1,885 Posts

I've put on just over 4500 miles since Feb 18, mostly due to Virginia-NYC roundtrips. I'm just glad that only a few of those miles were in the Bronx. :)

·
Registered
468 Posts

So far you win :p[/b]
i got 10,8xx purchased mid november 2002 purchased on a weds...from that weds to the following had 2800 miles...took it to texas...heh

1 - 20 of 36 Posts