Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a bit quite in here.....I was ill all last week sorry. How is everyone??

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am. Thank you so much. I was kind of freaking out. I had my cartilage on my ear pierced in May and just last week it got infected somehow. I went to the doc and they said it was so bad that my ear could be messed up for the rest of my life. My WBC count was 17 instead of 5-10. It was bad. I appreciate your concern......and NEVER get your ear pierced. :tear:

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Ouch! Hopefully they didn't have to cut off your ear or something. :D

I bet they gave you some heavy antibiotics to get the infection under control.

Regarding ear piercing, don't worry, I'm not the piercing kind! :hoho:

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
I am glad to hear everything is all right now. :D Makes you wonder about weirder piercings (tongue) don't have these problems.:headscrat:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ha ha.

I am just annoyed that this happened after so long. I loved that earring. I felt so pretty with it. But I do like not having my hair get caught all the time. :)

I agree. Why did I get this infection and people that have other places pierced are fine. [email protected]! :swearin:

I appreciate everyones blessing and concerns. You are all great. Trust me I was kind of scared with this whole deal. The doc told me I was on the vurge of having to go to the hospital.

Yeah, heavy meds and a very lovely shot is what i had to get. :)

Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts