Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The irrelevant question...

·
Registered
682 Posts
17/20.

The ones I got wrong were obvious ones for the most part, I just over analyzed them thinking the wording was off when in reality it was just myself that was off!
[/b]

Same! Sometimes I think too much as well :p

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
18 of 20

I misread the exports question... Missed the 'in dollars'.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Unfair! 8 out of the 20 questions are either directly about about or in relation to the United States.

18/20. Seems this foreigner is under-informed about U.S. exports and immigration numbers :-\

·
Registered
50 Posts
The irrelevant question...
[/b]
I'm only guessing, but I'd say the dollar value of US exports question. With the US' massive trade deficit in mind, the high export figure does little to balance the numbers, and many might get that one wrong if they have the US' $600B annual shortfall in mind.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
18/20. i missed the immigration question (accounted for 33% of us population, not 5%) and the exporting question.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Missed the immigration question (thought it was higher, since pro-immigration people say our birthrate is less than replacement), Mandarin Chinese (there are many other dialects in China which one could consider to be the "primary" language of much of the population), missed the CSI question (the pointless one), missed the U.S. exports one (for some reason assumed "net"), and the fortified border one (I said China/Russia based on a thought of total fortifications versus density of fortifications).

I believed the language and borders ones were misleading.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
17/20 i feel kinda D-U-M, dumb. i shoulda read through the thread first. then i could have amazed all of you with my intellect.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I like how many people picked English as the most spoken language and the Mexican/American border being the most protected. :goon:

It really certifies the arrogrant mindset of the American population. :stickpoke:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
29 Participants
SC3
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing