Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any idea of where to get Mustache Painted?

I'm debating on whether to get the mustache of my 6 painted or get the sports grill. I've got a red 6s. I got quoted 285+ tax to order & install the sports grill by my dealer.

I'd like a quote on how much it'll cost to get it painted but I don't know where to go. Do I go to a specialty shop... or somewhere like Maaco??

I'd probably choose the option that's cheaper.

Any input would be valuable.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Reading Topic: Any idea of where to get Mustache Painted?

$285, yikes! -$156.00 plus shipping at mazdastuff for the sporty grill. Two minutes to install yourself. consider that in your decision.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi guys,

The subject line pretty much is self explanatory. I know how iVTEC in Honda/Acuras work, also the VVTL-i in Toyotas and the valve timing in Nissans. I've searched through Mazda's website and this Forum and found nothing. So how does Mazda's SVT work, how does it compare with the other aforementioned companies' systems?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hey man... u hijacked my thread. And what is it doing here... I originally posted it in the Exterior Modification section. WTF...

Mr. Board Administrator... There's a problem with the board.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Hehe this is.... spooky!

A new kind of space-saving system - post two threads in one! :p

Seriusly... It's... spooky! :p

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Replying to Topic 'How does Mazda's SVT work?'

b00

haha yeah..i'm readign along whatthe this doesn't make sense..:sarc

·
Registered
26 Posts
Replying to Topic 'How does Mazda's SVT work?'

Yeah I click on the thread that I created and for some reason it takes me to another thread. Wierd

Sorry didn't mean to hijack anyone's thread here, something is definately wrong here.

But can anyone answer my question? :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts