Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see there is a HID conversion kit for the H1 Halogen, but how does this look w/ the other lights as well? Like the high beams & fog lights? Or are all these included? Also, is there a particular one that is better than the other -- like is the 5500 better than 4500?

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Replying to Topic 'How does it look....'

Originally posted by d-lo

I see there is a HID conversion kit for the H1 Halogen, but how does this look w/ the other lights as well?  Like the high beams & fog lights?  Or are all these included?  Also, is there a particular one that is better than the other -- like is the 5500 better than 4500?[/b]
Lower temps tend to be brighter, while higher temps have more color/are more showy but give off less light.

The fog lights look weird once you do the conversion.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Reading Topic: How does it look....

fog lights look strange...wont need the high...the front partking light is annoying. I do want to swap out my fog lights with some yellow ones (like in an IS300).

·
Registered
611 Posts

Mammy, can you add some pics of your lights, and how went the install?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts

i don't have a digicam....i'll see if i can get my bro to bring his over sometime in the near future and get some pics for ya'll...the install was pretty straight forward. Hardest part was getting the bulb into the housing.

i'll see what i can do for ya'll tho.

-yasir

·
Registered
653 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts

Miva Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:

Error Code:
MER-DTB-00022

:(
Description:
Category '' not found

·
Registered
8,628 Posts

I've unparsed the URL's. They are accurate but you guys need to cut&paste.

·
Registered
8,628 Posts
Reading Topic: How d

One of this bugs in this forum software... you can't parse url's that have an ampersand ( & ) in them... it changes is to "amp;"

1 - 14 of 14 Posts