Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may seem like an obvious question, but I'm curious what steps and products do you use to detail your 6? I've never really done it, but with the quarantine forcing us to stay home I decided I should!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Feel free to take a look in:

Forums > Visual/audio > Show n shine

You can kill a bit of time in that folder. I personally like Griot's products with the exception of the leather conditioner. I am not a fan of the conditioner's smell at all.

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ABCGarage!, did you recently change your username to ABCGarage! ? If so, what was your previous Username?

Yes my previous username was Modzas6x!

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Feel free to take a look in:

Forums > Visual/audio > Show n shine

You can kill a bit of time in that folder. I personally like Griot's products with the exception of the leather conditioner. I am not a fan of the conditioner's smell at all.

Thank you, I will check out those threads!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Here's the combo I've used. I don't think the brand is important so much as you just put the work in.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I use a lot of different products. However I am a very frequent viewer and supporter of Obsessed Garage. Check them out on YouTube or on their website. Obsessed Garage | Home Of The Obsessed some of the products are expensive however his techniques and processes from “basic” washing all the way to polishing is spot on. I have always liked detailing vehicles so I have gotten pretty good at it over the years.

·
Registered
2015 Mazda 6 Sport
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I use a lot of different products. However I am a very frequent viewer and supporter of Obsessed Garage. Check them out on YouTube or on their website. Obsessed Garage | Home Of The Obsessed some of the products are expensive however his techniques and processes from “basic” washing all the way to polishing is spot on. I have always liked detailing vehicles so I have gotten pretty good at it over the years.

Will do, thanks for linking them!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts