@%1;

·
Registered
460 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, that worked. Didn't know it was that simple... ;) just @<insert name here> and viola, it works. Just doesn't show it in preview of your post which is what screwed me up and got me over thinking it.. heh.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I have a problem here as I have to check the spelling.

It would have been great if there is something like an autocorrect feature when you are calling the username.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I have a problem here as I have to check the spelling.

It would have been great if there is something like an autocorrect feature when you are calling the username.

That’s a good idea, something like facebook’s feature that auto completes names when you tag someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I often quote the person I want to tag so I can copy and paste the spelling of their name as I ALWAYS forget it by the time I'm trying to write the post (I'm almost exclusively here on enhanced mobile). Then, I go back and delete the quotes text to keep the post clean. It's a little clumsy but it's the system I've come up with.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I often quote the person I want to tag so I can copy and paste the spelling of their name as I ALWAYS forget it by the time I'm trying to write the post (I'm almost exclusively here on enhanced mobile). Then, I go back and delete the quotes text to keep the post clean. It's a little clumsy but it's the system I've come up with.
Great suggestion you have there! And if I need to mention another guy, all I have to do is save my message and then "quote" the other and after editing everything is done. Perhaps using a computer might be easier.

For example, @bluedevil6, I don't use Facebook. Rather, I am sharing the account of my wife. This is for accountability reasons. I want to be transparent to my wife as much as possible. She even knows the PIN code of my phone so that she can open it anytime. The same is true on her part.

I agree that most of you might think otherwise and value too much your "privacy". As I've said, this is for accountability reasons.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
For example, @bluedevil6, I don't use Facebook. Rather, I am sharing the account of my wife. This is for accountability reasons. I want to be transparent to my wife as much as possible. She even knows the PIN code of my phone so that she can open it anytime. The same is true on her part.

I agree that most of you might think otherwise and value too much your "privicy". As I've said, this is for accountability reasons.

We don't share a facebook, but my girlfriend does know pin code and i know hers. I have nothing to hide.....well except when I buy parts for cars lol>:)

·
Registered
657 Posts
We don't share a facebook, but my girlfriend does know pin code and i know hers. I have nothing to hide.....well except when I buy parts for cars lol>:)

hahahahahahahahaha

If I may correct my spelling, it should be "privacy".

Just to be clear, I quoted @bluedevil6 and erased everything then I continued composing my message about Facebook. I was testing if it will work the way I am expecting it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts