·
Registered
159 Posts
that one...burned out

thanks & long time no post :D

bill
[/b]
Not too difficult.

Remove the black fender liner underneath that side of the car (4 screws and 2-3 pop tabs in the wheel well).

Pull it back so that you can get underneath. Remove the wiring plug that plugs into the light. Then twist the entire assembly a 1/4 turn to the left and pull out.

The bulb is held into a connector piece, so you have to pull the bulb apart from the connector and then insert the new one in.

The bulb size is H1.

Insert the whole assembly back into the reflector housing and twist to the right until it clicks into place. Plug the harness back in and re-attach the black fender liner.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not too difficult.

Remove the black fender liner underneath that side of the car (4 screws and 2-3 pop tabs in the wheel well).

Pull it back so that you can get underneath. Remove the wiring plug that plugs into the light. Then twist the entire assembly a 1/4 turn to the left and pull out.

The bulb is held into a connector piece, so you have to pull the bulb apart from the connector and then insert the new one in.

The bulb size is H1.

Insert the whole assembly back into the reflector housing and twist to the right until it clicks into place. Plug the harness back in and re-attach the black fender liner.
[/b]
damn that was fast :dmetal:

thanks!

bill

·
Registered
347 Posts
Not too difficult.

The bulb size is H1.

[/b]

I think that only works when you are shorter than 5 feet. Otherwise I suggest you to take the bumper off, or the wheel.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I think that only works when you are shorter than 5 feet. Otherwise I suggest you to take the bumper off, or the wheel.
[/b]
6'3 255 here and i did the foglights on my 06' last weekend without taking off the bumper. just do as what's been said and if you must put the car on jacks.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
6'3 255 here and i did the foglights on my 06' last weekend without taking off the bumper. just do as what's been said and if you must put the car on jacks. [/b]
Actually, putting the car on jacks is not necessary. You just need a short screwdriver for the screws underneath the front part of the bumper. I've taken the bumper off about 5 times, installing the foglights myself, and my HID's.

btw, I'm 5' 7".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts