Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
It seems like the update is not yet done and still ironing out kinks here and there.

I still can't figure out how to see others' thread on the mobile version unless I'm using tapatalk. However, the update is incompatibility with the version I have.

·
Super Moderator
16,808 Posts
GreyGhost and I have been going back and forth about this - Seems there's currently no HTML-access for editing your signature, but there is a tool to set the alignment of your image and it's behavior with surrounding text.

·
Rally Racer
1,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GreyGhost and I have been going back and forth about this - Seems there's currently no HTML-access for editing your signature, but there is a tool to set the alignment of your image and it's behavior with surrounding text.
A tool you say? I feel a bit like one trying to figure this out.
This tool you speak of, is it something I have to add as an extension or is it present within the forum?

This is all I see.

·
Administrator
8,407 Posts
When you are editing your signature, click directly on the image. A box will show around the image, and a small toolbar will appear. The left-most option should be "alignment". It offers a choice of left-align (which my signature is), none (default), or right-align. You can also insert any image you want to use, and it should size itself down to the required size without an issue. Even cropped, my sig pics is MUCH larger than the 300x200 max, but it's sized down automatically for the sig.

Edit: Byakuya used coding to center his pic, but he's "special", and we play along with it just to keep him happy... 😝

·
Super Moderator
16,808 Posts
Edit: Byakuya used coding to center his pic, but he's "special", and we play along with it just to keep him happy... 😝
'Liked' just for this part :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts