Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
To the right of your avatar is the Navigation Menu, and there is an FAQ section inside....
And then I scrolled down and found this...
"How To Save (Bookmark) Threads Or Posts"

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
To the right of your avatar is the Navigation Menu, and there is an FAQ section inside....
Yea, but you and the FAQ would be wrong. Couldnt just agree with me since i posted it first?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yea, but you and the FAQ would be wrong. Couldnt just agree with me since i posted it first?
I hadn't seen your reply when I started my reply.

Yep, the FAQ appears to have incorrect text. But I did learn that there is a bookmark function here and an FAQ to boot

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I haven't read about the FAQ but I somehow figured it out.

So from the post that I want to bookmark, I hit the "bookmark" button on the lower right hand corner besides the "share" button.

A pop-up window will appear. You can put other details for the bookmark then hit "save".

If you now select "bookmark" on your Avatar, you should now see whatever you have added.

I have no idea if it's possible to add a bookmark from the "bookmark" when selecting from the Avatar.

·
Rally Racer
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Uh, click the Save button in the lower right...
Wonderful, the way I sit on my screen and the set contrast level make that barely visible. I have since updated both. Thanks
Awesome, thanks for that too.

·
Administrator
1,377 Posts
They are actively working on updating the FAQs for us. Is this what you are looking for?

How To Save (Bookmark) Threads Or Posts

This is a great option for those times when you want to save a thread to come back to later. At the bottom of the post, you will see “save”. Click on it.

Once you click on it you can add any notes to remind yourself and then simply click to save.

When you are ready to find the saved bookmarks again later, from the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click on your avatar to open the drop-down menu and select “bookmarks”.

- Cricket

1 - 8 of 8 Posts