Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
:nana: It was great seeing everyone and I had a wonderful time hanging out with you guys. So where should the next meet be at? Any ideas? Btw, can't wait to see the pictures![/b]
[attachment=18335:photo_010607_001.jpg]

Yeah I had a good time too here's the pic I took enjoy

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Glad you guys had an awesome time.....Also Like the Pic....Nice background! :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Glad you guys had an awesome time.....Also Like the Pic....Nice background! :yesnod:[/b]
Well, it was quite cloudy that day and it even rained a bit...

But we did have a good time... :cheers:

Thanks for eveyone showing up... hope to have more next meet!

Hey blue, can you post up the pics you took..?

:seeya:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
man, i dont know why i couldnt use the reply button. i had to wait for me to come to work. anyway, here are the pics...and if it doesnt work for me again, i'll provide the link to my webshots.

EDIT: i dont know why its showing red x's for me but you can still click the pic and it'll show it.....

here is the link to my webshots... My Webshots

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
hey Blue?....I just wanna say...you can take some AWESOME shots of the cars! Nice Angles!

Also Like the close-ups on Eric & Ericka's 6.

Oh ya...Whose Protege'? New Member? Nicceeee

***EDIT***** Yep......Its DaddyBluWagon! WECOME ABOARD! :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
thanks! i personally love the background with the clouds over the top of the buildings. its different. if you go to my webshots, you'll notice that i've taken pictures there before with my previous car.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nice guys!
I wish my cousin wasn't over!! I'd be there too! lol...

Nice pictures... BTW where is the next one gonna be at? Somewhere in Southwest maybe?! *hint* *hint*

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
hmmmm...I see What ya mean now blue about the RED X's. At the time When I saw your pics, I was at my parents house. Just got home, then all of a sudden..... I noticed the X's...ahhhh well.... So, I just clicked on your link to your webshots :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Guess what guys!!! My best friend got a mazda6!!! Its a 05 lapis blue V6. Fully loaded!! I am so jealous because I wanted that color lol. Anyways, she will be joining us very soon in our meets in the future.[/b]
lapis blue was gonna be my 2nd choice of colors when I bought my 6!...hehee until I saw my SPEED YELLOW :drool:
Sorry..I'm off the topic....hehee.....But CONGRATS to her eh?!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Sounds good lighting..! More 6'ers would be nice...!

For the next meet, I mentioned to you guys that I would like to have a BBQ. However, none of us actually have a house to held such an event.... So I was thinking maybe a park would be fitting for us to chill...?

What i need from you guys is some input on what good parks are out there...? I cant remember off the back but i know they are a few huge parks here in houston but if you guys know some semi - big parks that wont be packed during the weekend, that would be great...!

So i need your thoughts and ideas.... :sarc:

(I'm discussing this issue with my parents since they have a house and it would be a good fit to have in the back yard... only drawback is that its in East Houston. I'll see how this developes but might have to stick with the park idea... :nono: )

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Ok....

I did some searching here on the forums and wahla.... we are going to need permission to use the mazda6club logo.

I have already pm the site admin and currently await his response. Hopefully I will get an "ok" back from him to use it... :sarc:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Yeah BBQ sounds good!!! I don't know where a big park is though. But I'll asked some peeps at my job. We can have the meet anywhere you want. As long as you have a map lol. ;)[/b]
Well you know me lighting...! I will provide maps, links, numbers, and every other thing that is not necessary...! :nana:

But yes, I need some input on parks.. (still waiting on my parents to ok the event at their house)

Hopefully I will get permission from the site admin to use the logo too..! :sarc:

·
Registered
61 Posts
sweet pics! Yeah it was a good time. I will post up some of the pics I have later.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
are you lookin into the logo for the hats? cause i thought we said the way you have yours is better. there is tons of parks, there is a huge park off of beltway & hwy 288, just cant remember the name

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
are you lookin into the logo for the hats? cause i thought we said the way you have yours is better. there is tons of parks, there is a huge park off of beltway & hwy 288, just cant remember the name[/b]
Hey blue... the logo on the hats is kewl... My wife's company has the ok to use them... i think she trying to get them made now...??? I'll check??

But it would be kewl to use the forum logo theme for the flyer... just waiting for permission to use it from guju?

Not to familar with the parks.. which is why i asked... I'll check that out (beltway & hwy 288)

Thanks

Anyone else have info on parks...?

1 - 20 of 240 Posts