Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been away from the forums for a while, but now Im back. Im sure no one remembers me anyway. :tear:

Anyway on to the topic. I was wondering if anyone was planning to go to Hot Import Nights in Dallas on October 7. I know its a long way off but Im sure some of you, like me, want to plan something like that ahead of time. I live near Beaumont so I have like a 5 hour drive in front of me.

I was thinking if anyone was going to stay in a hotel the day before we could get together and have dinner at a near by place, that way we could get to know each other and make a new friend.

Anyway thats what I was thinking. Thanks for reading.

Kenny.

I saw that poloice already had this topic. I did a search but didnt see anything. Sorry about the double post.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about your name Pololance6I I just glanced at your post. Im not going to be able to go because of work. Me and my boss switch saturdays and that saturday is mine because she has to go to her grandsons birthday party. I HATE WORKING SATURDAYS!!! :swearin: Anyway well I hope you guys have fun.

Well when the time starts to get closer for HIN well get together online and maybe come up with a place to meet in Dallas even if its just to meet and say hi! also to check out each others car. Mine aint shit right now but maybe by then Ill have something done to it. Its used so I kinda lost my drive to customize it. First got it and had a list a mile long then just lost that drive to get it looking sweet. Anyway keep in touch about HIN.

Kenny

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
i was the opposite about my car. i swore up and down that i wasn't going to do anything to it...then i found this site and went crazy. still haven't gotten close to what i want. i've gotten most of the small stuff out of the way...now it's on to the taillight project, body kit, leather and painted interior.

knowing what i have in store for the car, all of the other mods seem small, except for the HID retro. i smile every time i start up the car. it looks damn sweet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
pololance6i
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing