Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up fellas.... very short notice here. with the cancellation of the bbq i still think we should all meet up and represent Mazda at HIN tonight. im heading down and just wanted to know how many of u guys i can round up for the cruise and show??? lets get the folks pouring in weve got several hours lets see how fast this can develop.....

Chris

·
Registered
382 Posts
me go! where to meet though?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me go! where to meet though?
[/b]
if u still wanna go let me know.. im coming from baltimore so i can meet u somewhere down there. i was thinking somewhere off the beltway (495) maybe white flint dave and busters??? let me know wahts good for u.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Still pretty close to going. What time anyone rolling down there?

·
Registered
382 Posts
its at dulles right? would tysons be centralized enough? springfield? i dont know much about MD or the DC area... just prince william county!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its at dulles right? would tysons be centralized enough? springfield? i dont know much about MD or the DC area... just prince william county!
[/b]
whatever is good for u guys. im down i just wanna meet up with someother 6's. keep me posted times ticking...

·
Registered
498 Posts
The girl backed out because of rain at the last minute. Does anyone have tickets already?

Tyson's is probably out of the way if we come from Baltimore. Anyone know a decent spot between the two?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The girl backed out because of rain at the last minute. Does anyone have tickets already?

Tyson's is probably out of the way if we come from Baltimore. Anyone know a decent spot between the two?
[/b]
trig where u at??

we can always meet up around these parts then meet up with pete down that way... ive got nav so we not getting lost. :drive:

·
Registered
382 Posts
we are comin from opposite directions man... prolly wont work unless someone goes way outta their way... keep talkin and plannin tho i'll see what we can do...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we are comin from opposite directions man... prolly wont work unless someone goes way outta their way... keep talkin and plannin tho i'll see what we can do...
[/b]
im thinking me and trig are meeting up around here... u can meet us anywhere between there and here.. is all up to you. pm me ill give u my cell num and we can go from there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts