Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"The 2006 Honda Civic 2 doors coupe will be recall for badly installed rear window and the 2 side rear windows too. What might happen is while driving the side rear windows may fall off and hit pedestrians and passing cars causing an accident. And the rear window may fly off the car and cause an accident to other cars."

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
That's pretty dangerous... imagine you're driving and you see someone's rear windshield comes flying at you. yikes!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
but any honda forum will say "this recall is a live prove that honda cares about its owner, pedestrians, and other cars on the road."

if it is a Mazda recall, then they will say "this recall is a live prove that how crapy Mazda is, thanks for Ford."

I am tried of this attitude.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
how do the windows just fly off?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
[/b]
kind of like this:

"hey honey what's that thing that just flew off that civic in front of uuuuOOOH MY GOD!!"

*skreeeeee........crash*

·
Registered
634 Posts
"The 2006 Honda Civic 2 doors coupe will be recall for badly installed rear window and the 2 side rear windows too. What might happen is while driving the side rear windows may fall off and hit pedestrians and passing cars causing an accident. And the rear window may fly off the car and cause an accident to other cars."
[/b]
What was the source for this, out of curiosity?

·
Registered
531 Posts
[/b]

It's caused by the vibration of the vtech kicking in............... don't you know anything?

j/k lol

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What was the source for this, out of curiosity?
[/b]
Honda of Canada.

·
Registered
436 Posts
That used to happen on the 94+ Ford Probes too. Never happened to mine though, thank Dog.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
kind of like this:

"hey honey what's that thing that just flew off that civic in front of uuuuOOOH MY GOD!!"

*skreeeeee........crash*
[/b]
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OMG OH NO AHHHHHHHHHH HAAHAHHAA

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Note to self: never drive beind a civic...wait I already had that note... :drive:

[/b]
It's our duty as 6 owners and drivers to stay in front...of everything....

·
Registered
195 Posts
I guess it's for all of the Civic 2-door coupe including the SI. I guess the new Civic is so fast that the windows will fall off.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love hearing more bad things about the O mighty HONDA and Toyota brands. It's about time things start looking ugly for them for a change.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts