Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning boys. Well, last night after work, I drove out to the seller and purchased that 2006 Mazdaspeed 6 (from the Mazdaspeed 6 concerns thread). Drove her 45 miles home without a single problem. As promised, I am posting a picture of her asleep in the garage. Her name is "Lydia" here she is boys!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive got clear corners with LED bulbs if you want. Anything else option wise youre missing ill sell you from my GT. Also headlight matching LED fog bulbs.
I need a set of headlights. These are seriously yellow and I don't have much faith in those kits that claim to bring them back to new but, if you can recommend a kit, I'm open to listening...Either way, let me know.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I need a set of headlights. These are seriously yellow and I don't have much faith in those kits that claim to bring them back to new but, if you can recommend a kit, I'm open to listening...Either way, let me know.
I used the Harbor Freight kit and its nice for the money. You really only need it for the polishing part, i would get your own sand paper. I used Windex instead of water as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts