Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Accolade/Body-Kit,

I would just like to run a question by you guys. OK, I would just like to start off by saying I know for a fact that alot of people on this forum love the grille from the Home page Photoshopped Mazda6 picture, as do I! I've PS'd the grille into my car, as well as another member's. I think if you guys reproduced something along these lines that it would sell. If we get enough interest in this, would you make it/sell it? If so, how many people would it take for you guys to make it, or even consider it?

Here's the original...............
[attachment=33099:mazda_coupe.jpg]

........and here's what I did. (I made it funtional & able to fit into our cars w/o modifying anything)
[attachment=33100:07lip1.jpg]
[attachment=33101:grill_8.jpg]

P.S.If I make the mock-up/master mold could you use that, and pull a plug off? It probably wouldn't be perfect, but damn near! You guys could tweek it alittle, whatever, I just would love to see you guys make something like this.

Would Anyone BUY it?
1.Mazda junky 6s
2.YOUR NAME HERE
3.YOUR NAME HERE
4.YOUR NAME HERE
5.YOUR NAME HERE
6.YOUR NAME HERE
7.ETC.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
too ugly man. It made the car VERY very ricey.. remind me of some rice Honda i seen on the street. I think this will be a big flop if they ever go to production.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
+1 ... the rendering is pretty sweet but imagine it a real car.... it would be pretty dam ugly

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Here's the original...............
[attachment=33099:mazda_coupe.jpg][/b]

hey, where'd you find that? I've been looking for the high-resolution version. That one's too small, but if you could post the link where you found it, that'd be great :p

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
can you put your skills to use on a replica of a grille that is real??

like making the kenstyle or autoexe grille fit on our 06-07?? i bet there would be a huge turnout for a grille like that. at this point, we dont have any fitting grilles whatsoever.

·
Registered
704 Posts
can you put your skills to use on a replica of a grille that is real??

like making the kenstyle or autoexe grille fit on our 06-07?? i bet there would be a huge turnout for a grille like that. at this point, we dont have any fitting grilles whatsoever.[/b]
+1

·
Registered
143 Posts
hey, where'd you find that? I've been looking for the high-resolution version. That one's too small, but if you could post the link where you found it, that'd be great :p[/b]
I know whom have made it =D, it's from here
While on the other hand, am really interested in this kinda mod =D..

·
Registered
234 Posts
I would be interested in the hood and grille.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I would be all over this grill if you made it for the speed6. And a vented hood as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts