2,676 Posts
self-repainting? Now that technology!

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Odd place to post this... Just because you own a Mazdaspeed, doens't mean everything you find GOES in that section.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Odd place to post this... Just because you own a Mazdaspeed, doens't mean everything you find GOES in that section.
[/b]
HAHA

Repost, fool!
[/b]
I think he understands after 2 people allready telling him. Just a thought to throw at you. Thanks for letting us know again.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
HAHA
I think he understands after 2 people allready telling him. Just a thought to throw at you. Thanks for letting us know again.
[/b]
Be silent or be silenced! Off with you!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
" this clear topcoat paint remains in an elastic state and flows back to a smooth surface to eliminate minor scratches from car washing, brushing the snow off your vehicle or fingernails."

Mazda could never use this... The way i drive, it would sheet off in a matter of days leaving my car with its dull base color :)... The car behind me would have a fresh coating of this self repair paint tho :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
" this clear topcoat paint remains in an elastic state and flows back to a smooth surface to eliminate minor scratches from car washing, brushing the snow off your vehicle or fingernails."

Mazda could never use this... The way i drive, it would sheet off in a matter of days leaving my car with its dull base color :)... The car behind me would have a fresh coating of this self repair paint tho :)
[/b]
Lol gotta love zoom-zoom. :drive: :love: :D

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Now that is pretty cool...

Do any cars today actually have it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
11 Participants
PRacing
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing