Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for how much should a good hks ssqv bov go for? im trying to look them up on ebay and i see prices ranging from 35-220...crazy. i cant seem to find one that is specified for the msp6...where did you guys buy it?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Look at the sponsor pages...

·
Registered
361 Posts
Why do most people on here have to be so freaking lame? If you don't plan on giving an answer why even reply to the subject? WOW anyways

http://www.cp-e.com/2027.html
[/b]
People on here have to be "freaking lame" because this has been covered a HUNDRED times. If people would search, they wouldn't have to ask. :slap:

Also the web site you list isn't the cheapest, try the sponsors of this website. :nana:

·
Registered
380 Posts
ok sales person time... We have them in stock, they are $175 with free shipping and if you dig around the newsletter in my sig, you can prob put a discount code to it.
[/b]

I haven't seen anyone beat that price ^^^^

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I haven't seen anyone beat that price ^^^^
[/b]
Even if that doesn't include the flange, that's still the best price out there.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
you still need flange with receric fitting, not a bad price through SU for $235 shipped.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
damn dudes, dont have to get all rough up cuz i didnt search...when i actually did, not in depth though...you wanna know why? because its a pain to read 200 post/thread to find just the one that will help you out. Period. end of discussion...if anyone has a problem again with people not searching then get that sand of your twat fellas...its a forum you nerds.

as for those who helped, THANK YOU! Cullen, I'll check out your stuff in a minute.

Yomomma69, have you seen any (noticeble) improvements with the CAI?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
People on here have to be "freaking lame" because this has been covered a HUNDRED times. If people would search, they wouldn't have to ask. :slap:

Also the web site you list isn't the cheapest, try the sponsors of this website. :nana:
[/b]
I think you said it all

·
Registered
157 Posts
I saw them going for 159$ by a vendor at the clubrsx forums. You'd probably need a recirc adapter though?

·
Registered
132 Posts
You guys should be aware that lots of the BOV's on Ebay are fake imitations, especially obvious on BOV's that cost significantly less than they should.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
SU-> $175.00 -5% = 166.25$ + FREE SHIPPING = a great deal.
[/b]
don't forget the flange & recirc fitting. $235-5%=$223.23

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
damn dudes, dont have to get all rough up cuz i didnt search...when i actually did, not in depth though...you wanna know why? because its a pain to read 200 post/thread to find just the one that will help you out. Period. end of discussion...if anyone has a problem again with people not searching then get that sand of your twat fellas...its a forum you nerds.

as for those who helped, THANK YOU! Cullen, I'll check out your stuff in a minute.

Yomomma69, have you seen any (noticeble) improvements with the CAI?
[/b]
CAI is great. Yes, definite improvement with it. Sound is awesome too. Sory this took so long, storm knocked out power all day. I just got back from local muffler shop for quote on custom cat-back exhaust. He's even going to make me a 3 inch adaptor flange to bolt up to a catless downpipe one I get that later.

SU's deal is great. You don't even wanna know what the reciept says for mine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts