Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Reading Topic: His and Hers 6's

No fair!!! I don't even have one, and you have 2 (the hatch especially)? I really hate you ;) Of course I mean that in the nicest way possible :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Replying to Topic 'His and Hers 6's'

Nice set of (8) wheels! I can't believe you bought two! Did you buy them at the same time from the same dealer? If so I hope you got a bulk discount!

I have a classic hatch and was thinking about a sunroof. Can I ask how much the Hollandia one in the wagon cost? It looks like a neat job and one of the things I didn't like about the one that comes with the luxo one was that it looked a little small.

·
Registered
510 Posts

Very Nice Pair of 6's there Fentongove !!

The Sunroof Installation in the Wagon Looks Great !

Looks Just as good as Factory versions, if not better.......:)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

The sunroof was $2,100 through the dealer where I bought both the cars.
At http://www.autosun.com.au/products1.asp you can see a photo and more details on the Hollandia, and from memory, I think they quote $2,120. They are Sydney based which may or may not help you out, but it will give you a bit more of an idea.

·
Registered
131 Posts

Niceee.. 2 6s with 2 sunroofs. Did you got courtesy call and fill out survey from Mazda headquarter twice as well?

·
Registered
837 Posts

Hey I thought something funny. If you put one of the 6 upside down and on top of each other, you have 69.

:p I have to have my share of pw.

·
Registered
2,972 Posts

Yeah very nice house. And I never though I see a guy having two 6's... Hmm this disturbs be... :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Originally posted by peg4sus

Niceee..  2 6s with 2 sunroofs.   Did you got courtesy call and fill out survey from Mazda headquarter twice as well?[/b]

I have had two courtesy calls, the second person said she could understand why I "traded" the wagon for the sports hatch. I can only imagine her face when I told her that I still had the wagon, and was a repeat offender with 2 in the garage. I am still waiting for the second survey because I need another keyring.

·
Registered
131 Posts

LOL! That's very funny! I'm waiting for my keyring as well.. they reckon it'll take 6 weeks.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Originally posted by Blackbird

Yeah very nice house. And I never though I see a guy having two 6's... Hmm this disturbs be... :)[/b]
What disturbed me more was even thinking about any other car when it came time to buy the second one. Sure the neighbors think I'm a Mazda car salesman, but I intend to keep these two long enough for them to see that this is not the case. In 15 years of legally being able to drive, I have owned 19 cars, but I think that average will start to drop off now. I just can't think of a better looking car with all the right features for the money on the road at the moment . In Aussie dollars, I was able to get two Mazda6's optioned the way I wanted for less than one similarly spec'ed BMW. Now both my wife and I get to drive a brilliant car without me missing out except for the weekends (as has been the case for the past decade!)

note: I had to wait until the wife got the house she wanted paid off before I was allowed to get the cars I wanted. Fortunately, Mazda didn't have the 6 in Australia until the house was paid for.

·
Registered
131 Posts

And here I goes... already seen the 6 came out before we even purchasing a house. We had to postpone our plan for another year just because of this 6! But it's about the same time when my old car started to fall into pieces... so I don't really feel guilty :)

·
Registered
980 Posts

A car is more important than a house anyways. You can live in a car but can you drive a house. :D

·
Registered
1,423 Posts

Originally posted by chindo

Nice cars man.  :thumbup  And might I add nice house.[/b]
Werd! House is nice! I love brick driveways.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Reading Topic: Replying to Topic 'His and Hers 6's'

Glad to see the house is providing as much enjoyment as the two cars.
Keep checking back on CarDomain.com to see some higher res photos coming soon.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts