Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
go to http://www.exotixboard.com/t2965-hin-dc-2006.html and see all the 35 or so pics i took before my camera's battery died! :swearin: read the little story too! haha... RAIN SUCKS ASS!!! :irate: i decided not to take my umbrella, and OF COURSE :slap: it decided to POUR! haha oh well! enjoy!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Rain was really shitty. The best part was walking about a quarter mile in the rain to get to the entrance...standing in line in the rain (thinking that's where you get tickets) - WRONG! Then having to walk a couple hundred yards in the rain to get tickets...then back to the entrance, then across to the other building...and waiting in line again in the rain.

1 Mazda6 in the whole place. No Mazda3s, a few RX-7s, 1 miata, 1 RX8.

Scion represented about 15% of the show.

The Charge Speed WRX STi was rediculous. best looking Subie I've ever seen.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did you enter to win it? I DID!!! well not that one, but EXACTLY like it except blue!

·
Registered
498 Posts
I didn't enter...Should have though.

·
Registered
69 Posts
HIN was nice lastnight. my girl even had fun, that was her first car show. we had a nice cruise down to it through the beltway and 66w. too bad i couldnt get through the traffic to catch up with that prelude. hopefully we can get together again soon... o yea did anyone catch the dance contest? they had a hottest chick contest at the end for $500 some freaky girls up in there

·
Registered
108 Posts
HIN was nice lastnight. my girl even had fun, that was her first car show. we had a nice cruise down to it through the beltway and 66w. too bad i couldnt get through the traffic to catch up with that prelude. hopefully we can get together again soon... o yea did anyone catch the dance contest? they had a hottest chick contest at the end for $500 some freaky girls up in there
[/b]
yeah too bad we couldnt catch that damn prelude... ida liked to whoomp on him for a little while :drive: . doc youre one non driving mofo :D . i got hella video of all the ladies and will be posting soon. Big C from street fury is a nut.. got a chance to rap with him for a while and he is exactly what he is on tv. too bad there were no 6s there. trig said he saw one but i musta been off looking up some hotties skirt somewhere ;) . anyways boys lots of fun for those who actually showed and look foward to more meet ups.

Chris

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
look at my pics in the link... the top row on the right... there is ONE! haha did anyone see the girl get up on the platform where the red jeep thing had rock climbed up and they attached a pole or something? she was HOTT! that also happened to be exactly when my camera died! so here's a description: white, dirty blonde, HUGE ASS, TIG OLE BITTIES, skinny, sexy face and hair ugh WHY CAMERA WHY!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
yo speed it wasnt my dirving.. it was the dumbasses that didnt realize i was trynna enter an illegal street race that wasnt trynna get the hell out of my way so i had to keep jumpin lanes to try to find an opening.. its cool.. we need to meet up again real soon... o wait BBQ this weekend.. up for a caravan?? lets set it up now...

·
Registered
108 Posts
yo speed it wasnt my dirving.. it was the dumbasses that didnt realize i was trynna enter an illegal street race that wasnt trynna get the hell out of my way so i had to keep jumpin lanes to try to find an opening.. its cool.. we need to meet up again real soon... o wait BBQ this weekend.. up for a caravan?? lets set it up now...
[/b]
u got it boss.. just say the word!

·
Registered
108 Posts
caravan for saturday... speed wanna meet at the same spot?? or whats good.. we are a bit over a day away.. we need to start setting this up
[/b]
doc check your pm's... i hit you up already... ill just start a new thread on us md'rs meeting up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
4 Participants
06speed6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing