Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just won the division for Best Mild Mazda in HIN. I had the club cards in my window and a Rep. from mazda took one and talked to me and said to contact him about supporting the club...sounds cool... let me know what u think...

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Thats sick! Congrats dude. Can you tell us any more about the Mazda rep?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Cynt's contact number is on the back.....have the rep call him.
He'll know what to do..... :p Heck, this is big!
Mazda6club.com/hawaii just might get a serious kick in the ass (in a good way), because of you poparot-c!
BTW, congrats on the HIN win!!! I'd like to see some pics

---Aloha

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Yes those are good pics! I MISSED THE CAR SHOW!! AHHH!!! My cousin said there were a buttload of RX-8s, and a couple Mazda 6s' that were just A mazing! I almost left Happy Feet with the girl I took and was gonna bring her home to go..hehe

Oh yea, the after party at Brew Moon sucked! Fashion45 had all the Supra guys so that sucked too, my night was dreadful!

Congrats BRA!

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
OMG, THAT 240 made from 90-92 looks NICE!! And that turbo in the Supra looks like a 12inch rim! THING IS HUGE! I have no love for the Scion XBs though.

·
Registered
458 Posts
So that's your 6 that I am been drooling over, sorry for my saliva to go on your car.

Nice job poparot-c, continue on reppin the club...

anywho... I have additional pictures from the car show, but it's from my crappy camera. Just bear with the pictures at the moment. Hopefully soon enough I can get those really nice professonal looking ones and get some lessons on how to take a picture.

By the way fxtrt what kind of camera you have?

Here we go...

643-1111 Anyone else hungry?

Ultimage gaming car!

Bikes

And the real reason why you would go to a car show...

Christine Mendoza... cheewhoo...

Anywho, I have other pics, but that's most research on my part. Trying to find a good VIP look for the Mazda 6 and someday join up with poparot-c at a car show. Anywho enjoy...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ya, there were the load of rx 8's, 2 pro5's, 1 speed3 and my loanly 6. I was thinking next year we can get more...chee. sorry that the flicks are taking soo long, thanks for the support from everyone who came down

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Was the speed3 modified? I didn't get to see it, I only saw one in the parking lot...
Uhh, I have an Olympus D-540 zoom (3.2 mega pixel)... any good?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
HA, I went to Kanoelani Elementary School with the girl on the far left in the TEIN green outfit. Shoulda snagged her when I had the chance huh....haha

1 - 20 of 23 Posts