Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the most milage so far.................

Mine just hit 6000 Kms............about 3700 miles.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Bought mine in October. I have 7,500 miles.

2 oil changes, 1 tires rotation

·
Registered
291 Posts
Got my end of Jan. its just broke 3000 miles today

·
Registered
40 Posts
3503 last time I filled the tank (last night). Likely up to about 3600 now. Took it to the track yesterday if any of you are interested. Check out the Dyno / Track section.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I lose ......3400

·
Registered
7 Posts

Hey Guys..
My car is running now at 10500 Kms..bought last october...been serviced @ 1000 km and First Schedule service @ 10,000kms/6months...
Till now no issues at all..except the acceleration is a bit slow...mayb coz its a Automatic tranny...the engine kicks in at a higher RPM if u wanna
overtake...can b annoying sometimes..esp if u r trying to overtake the cheesy driver who is showing off his old car alongside.. :)

Regards,
mohd.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
QUOTE (The Tornado @ Jun 1 2009, 11:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1567334
mayb coz its a Automatic tranny...the engine kicks in at a higher RPM if u wanna
overtake...can b annoying sometimes..esp if u r trying to overtake the cheesy driver who is showing off his old car alongside.. :)

Regards,
mohd.[/b]
damn that transmission for downshifting? lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi folks,

I'm driving a 2 litre 4 -cyl 2009 sixer, six speed manual (euro model), in Saudi Arabia under pretty extreme climate conditions (regular dust-storms, 50 degree C heat in summer) and at peak speeds sometimes. I have to say I'm impressed by the top end at 5000 rpm plus in sixth, by the handling and by the overall reliability of the vehicle. Had a high-speed blow-out on a desert road recently on my front passenger side wheel and the slow-down into touch was second to none. You could have prepared a souffle on that lifeboat. I'm on 24,000 km and doing about 3000 km per week. I miss the nice trunk-closing and the cd-player quality of the previous gen model. Fast gear shifts don't feel as catchy as they did in the previous gen manual model either. But the engine and reliability of my 2nd gen are absolutely barnstormingly brilliant. I think the 2nd gen tends to grow on previous ast gen users at least for the likes of me at the euro end of the rainbow.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
28 Participants
dr yu tsun
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing