Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Mazda 6 and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me why there is a small bulb inside the high beam cavity and what the replacement part number is?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You Byakuya!! Are they supposed to glow when the low beams are on during daylight driving?

·
Super Moderator
16,876 Posts
Thank You Byakuya!! Are they supposed to glow when the low beams are on during daylight driving?
If I remember correctly, the parking lights come on with your side markers, which are independent from the low beams but remain on when low beams are on as well...... @DJ Raydiate or @DrFeelGood could you please verify since it's been 8 years lol......

·
Administrator
8,432 Posts
If I remember correctly, the parking lights come on with your side markers, which are independent from the low beams but remain on when low beams are on as well...... @DJ Raydiate or @DrFeelGood could you please verify since it's been 8 years lol......
I can verify that. You're right.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
611 Posts
I can verify that. You're right.
I'm glad that you can lol. Mine have never worked since I bought the car and I never bothered to change them. I deleted them when I built my headlights in Nov.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts